- 1 Why is my printer printing glitchy?
- 2 Why does my wireless printer not print sometimes?
- 3 How do I fix my wireless printer problem?
- 4 What do I do when my printer is printing error?
- 5 How do you fix a smudged printer?
- 6 Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
- 7 How do I print from my phone to a wireless printer?
- 8 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 9 Why is my wireless printer not responding to my computer?
- 10 Why won’t my phone connect to my printer?
- 11 Why does my HP printer keep saying error printing?
- 12 How do I clear the print spooler?
- 13 How do you reset your printer?
Why is my printer printing glitchy?
When printing on paper that is even slightly moist from humidity, ink can become smudged on the paper, colors can run together, and text or images can be distorted. Check if the paper is moist and try replacing the paper in the printer to see if print quality improves.
Why does my wireless printer not print sometimes?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
How do I fix my wireless printer problem?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
What do I do when my printer is printing error?
Method 2: Restart the printer spool service and clear printing tasks
- Press Windows/Start Key + R to open the Run window.
- Type “services.msc” at the prompt which will open the Services window.
- Scroll down the alphabetical list in the right window pane until you come to the entry with the name “Print Spooler“
How do you fix a smudged printer?
Make sure the paper is not too thick or curled. Also, verify that the appropriate paper is being used and that the paper type set in the machine matches the media used. Make sure the paper is not curled when you print on the back side of the paper with the Print Odd Pages and Print Even Pages settings.
Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
How do I print from my phone to a wireless printer?
Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [ Wi-Fi Printer ]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why is my wireless printer not responding to my computer?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. If everything is connected properly and powered up, go to the computer’s “control panel” from the “start” menu. Cancel all documents and try printing again.
Why won’t my phone connect to my printer?
The modern wireless printers allow users to print using their phone and computer wirelessly. Sometimes, that dynamic duo might not work as printer and phone won’t connect. This issue can be caused by configuration issues with the Wireless router or network settings.
Why does my HP printer keep saying error printing?
An issue most commonly associated with driver or printer cable problems, turning the printer off and on should see this error message disappear. A hardware problem may be the reason the error message persists. Try resetting the printer initially and reinstall the toner cartridge if the problem persists.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do you reset your printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.