- 1 How do I connect my HP Officejet 6500 wireless Printer?
- 2 How do I setup my HP Officejet 6500a Plus wireless scanner?
- 3 How do I connect my HP Officejet 6500a plus to my phone?
- 4 How do I print from my Iphone to my HP Officejet 6500 Wireless?
- 5 Is HP Officejet 6500 a wireless printer?
- 6 How do I connect my HP Officejet 5258 to my laptop?
- 7 What kind of ink does HP Officejet 6500a Plus use?
- 8 How do I load paper into my HP Officejet 6500a Plus?
- 9 How do I connect my HP Officejet 6500 to my Mac?
- 10 How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
How do I connect my HP Officejet 6500 wireless Printer?
Switch on the HP Officejet 6500 printer and place it close to the computer within the router range during the procedural setup. Press the setup button on the printer control panel. Press the arrow button to select the network settings and then select the OK button to connect the printer to the wireless network.
How do I setup my HP Officejet 6500a Plus wireless scanner?
Step 1: Go to Control Panel –> Device and Printers and double-click on the HP printer icon. You should find Scanner Actions there. Under that, click on Activate Scan to Computer. Step 2: Well, that’s about it!
How do I connect my HP Officejet 6500a plus to my phone?
Follow these steps to connect the product to your wireless WLAN 802.11 network.
- On the product control panel, touch the Right Arrow ( ), and then touch Network.
- Touch Wireless, touch Wireless Setup Wizard, and then touch OK.
- Touch the name of your network.
How do I print from my Iphone to my HP Officejet 6500 Wireless?
Open the email, photo, document, web pages and content from apps you want to print and tap on the apple share icon. Click Print option and select the number of copies. Select your HP OfficeJet 6500 printer. The available printing options are Duplex printing (printing on both side).
Is HP Officejet 6500 a wireless printer?
Print, fax, scan and copy, plus forget about messy printer cables with the HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One. Easily share your printer using built-in wireless and wired networking, print two-sided documents and enjoy convenient scan and fax features.
How do I connect my HP Officejet 5258 to my laptop?
Turn on the Wireless feature on the HP OfficeJet 5258 printer. Wait for a while and the printer displays a list of available networks. Tap the desired network with which you want to associate the printer. Enable the Wi-Fi option on your computer or laptop.
What kind of ink does HP Officejet 6500a Plus use?
HP 920 Black Original Ink Cartridge.
How do I load paper into my HP Officejet 6500a Plus?
Insert a stack of clean, unused, plain white paper into the input tray with the short edge forward and the print side down. note: Do not load paper while the product is printing. Position the stack of paper against the right side of the input tray, and then slide the stack forward until it stops.
How do I connect my HP Officejet 6500 to my Mac?
Connecting HP Office Jet 6500 printer to Mac From the Apple menu, select system preferences and choose print & fax from the hardware selection. To add new HP Office Jet 6500 printer Choose (+) icon on the left pan and add your printer. Select continue to start the installing process.
How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
Tap Looking for Wi-Fi Direct Printers. Select your printer from the list. Tap Connect to the printer. If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password, and then tap Connect.