- 1 Why does my printer only print the last page of a document?
- 2 How do I turn off printer history?
- 3 How do I force a document to stop printing?
- 4 Why isn’t my printer printing all my pages?
- 5 Why is my printer only printing pages?
- 6 Do Printers have memory of what was printed?
- 7 How do I clear my printer’s memory?
- 8 How do I clear all print jobs on my printer?
- 9 How do I clear a print queue?
- 10 What is the cancel button on HP printer?
- 11 How do I cancel a print job on my Iphone?
- 12 Why can’t I delete a document in print queue?
- 13 Why won’t my HP printer delete a document?
- 14 How do I restart the print spooler?
Why does my printer only print the last page of a document?
If your HP Photosmart C5100 or similar printer has started only printing the last page of any document then you have a issue with newly updated drivers. The standard steps to resolution are, Run the printing troubleshooter. Delete the printer, remove the drivers and reinstall.
How do I turn off printer history?
Right-click over the printer history and/or activity you want to delete. The printer history tabs will be located directly below the ‘Document Name’ column. Select the ‘Cancel ‘ or ‘Cancel All Documents’ action in the drop-down menu in order to view and delete printer history items and activity.
How do I force a document to stop printing?
Click Start, type “services,” and then click the Services app. In the right-hand pane of the Services window, find and double-click the “ Print Spooler ” service to open its properties window. In the properties window, on the “General” tab, click the “Stop” button.
Why isn’t my printer printing all my pages?
Check to see if the printer has enough paper Even though it might seem like an obvious solution, you will need to check that the amount of paper that your printer has available is enough for the document you’re trying to print. You can do so by checking the printer paper tray, and add more paper if needed.
Why is my printer only printing pages?
Make sure that your page settings are set to print all pages and to print every page. Settings that cause some pages not to print are ‘manual duplexing’, ‘ print every other page’, ‘ print odd pages ‘, ‘ print on both sides’, or similar settings.
Do Printers have memory of what was printed?
With a standalone printer, it doesn’t retain anything, but an all-in-one might have saved documents, scans, print logs or fax logs. To do a basic reset, turn the printer ON, unplug it for 15 seconds and then plug it back in. If not, click here for the steps to do a full factory reset on a printer.
How do I clear my printer’s memory?
Restarting the printer will reset the device and clear its memory of any active print jobs. For this, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power socket. Leave it for a minute and then plug the printer into the power socket. This will fully clear out the power of the memory and erase it completely.
How do I clear all print jobs on my printer?
In the Open box, type control printers, and then click OK. Right-click the icon for your printer, and then click Open. To cancel individual print jobs, right-click the print job that you want to cancel, and then click Cancel. To cancel all print jobs, click Cancel All Documents on the Printer menu.
How do I clear a print queue?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
Cancel button: Press this button to stop the current operation. 5. Resume button/light: Press this button to resume a job after a disruption (for example, after loading paper or clearing a paper jam). The light indicates that the printer is in a warning or error state.
How do I cancel a print job on my Iphone?
To cancel a print job, open the App Switcher, tap Print Center, then tap Cancel Printing.
Why can’t I delete a document in print queue?
When you can’t remove a print job from the printing queue window by right-clicking the stuck job and clicking Cancel, you can try restarting your PC. This will sometimes remove offending items from the queue. If conventional methods and restarting your PC doesn’t clear the stuck job, move on to the next steps.
Why won’t my HP printer delete a document?
The Print Service might be stuck. Stopping the Service, clearing the print job folder, and restarting the Service may get rid of the issue. If you catch the job quickly enough, print jobs can be cancelled on the printer. The “cancel” button might be labeled as such or might present as a red X.
How do I restart the print spooler?
Restart the Print Spooler
- Click Start, type “Services.
- Double-click “Printer Spooler” in the Services list.
- Click Stop and click OK.
- Click Start, type “%WINDIR%system32spoolprinters” in the Start Search box and press Enter, delete all files in this folder.
- Click Start, type “Services.