- 1 How do I get rid of HP recommends Colorlok paper?
- 2 Why does my HP printer keep saying error printing?
- 3 Why does my printer say load paper?
- 4 What is HP ColorLok paper?
- 5 Why does my printer keep saying error printing?
- 6 How do I clear an error on my HP printer?
- 7 How do I fix a print error message?
- 8 How do I clean the rollers on my HP printer?
How do I get rid of HP recommends Colorlok paper?
If you continue to face the issue I recommend you follow the below steps.
- Open the Devices and Printers folder, right-click the HP printer, and then select Properties.
- Click the Device Settings tab.
- In the Installable Options section, set Printer Status Notification to either Enable or Disable.
- Click OK.
Why does my HP printer keep saying error printing?
An issue most commonly associated with driver or printer cable problems, turning the printer off and on should see this error message disappear. A hardware problem may be the reason the error message persists. Try resetting the printer initially and reinstall the toner cartridge if the problem persists.
Why does my printer say load paper?
The paper is too slick for the product. The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
What is HP ColorLok paper?
ColorLok® paper provides bolder blacks, richer colors and faster drying time. ColorLok technology also improves the recyclability of paper, reduces paper jams and extends the life of print devices when used with laser printers.
Why does my printer keep saying error printing?
If your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.
How do I clear an error on my HP printer?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. You can also restart both the printer and your computer.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer or WI-FI network.
- Make sure the paper try of your printer is loaded and that the printer has enough ink.
- If the error still occurs, contact the HP printer support.
How do I fix a print error message?
How do I fix Printer Error in Windows 10?
- Open the Printer Troubleshooter. Enter ‘troubleshoot’ in the text box to search for Troubleshoot settings.
- Clear the Print Spool Folder. Users have also said that they’ve fixed Error Printing by clearing the Print Spooler folder.
- Check the Printer’s Port Settings.
How do I clean the rollers on my HP printer?
Clean the pickup roller
- Unplug the power cord from the product, and then remove the pickup roller.
- Dab a lint-free cloth in isopropyl alcohol (or water), and then scrub the roller.
- Using a dry, lint-free cloth, wipe the pickup roller to remove loosened dirt.