- 1 How do I reset my Konica Minolta printer?
- 2 How do I get my Konica Minolta printer back online?
- 3 How do I reset my Konica Minolta trouble code?
- 4 How do I clear the print queue on my Konica Minolta?
- 5 How do I reset my bizhub C203?
- 6 How do I reset my Konica Minolta admin password?
- 7 Why is my Konica Minolta not printing?
- 8 Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
- 9 Why is my computer saying my printer is offline when it’s not?
- 10 How do I reset my bizhub C360?
- 11 How do you reset a Konica Minolta Bizhub c3350?
- 12 How do I clear the memory on my Konica Minolta bizhub?
- 13 Why do print jobs get stuck in queue?
- 14 How do I delete my Konica Minolta printer history?
How do I reset my Konica Minolta printer?
Click [Initialize] – [Reset] on the menu of [Maintenance] tab to display this screen. Reset the controller of the machine, and restart the network interface. Click [Reset], then [OK]. After the reset process is completed, you must close the browser once, then open and access it again.
How do I get my Konica Minolta printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
How do I reset my Konica Minolta trouble code?
How to: Resetting Konica Minolta errors
- Step 1: Turn OFF the Main Power Switch.
- Step 2: Turn Main Power Switch ON while pressing the Utility/Counter key.
- Step 3: Touch [Trouble Reset].
- Step 4: Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and the it has been reset.
How do I clear the print queue on my Konica Minolta?
Canceling a print job
- Open the printers folder. a. Click., or click Start and then click Run. b. In the Start Search or Run dialog, type control printers. c. Press Enter, or click OK.
- Double-click the printer icon.
- Select the print job you want to cancel.
- Click Delete.
How do I reset my bizhub C203?
How to reset the fusing unit – Bizhub C203 / C253 / C353
- Shutdown the machine.
- Open the front cover were the iu and toner cartrige are located.
- Remove the cover as shown in the picture.
- Cut the wires 2 and 3 as long as you can.
- Insulates connections and close all doors.
How do I reset my Konica Minolta admin password?
In the administrator mode, select [Security] – [Administrator Password Setting], and enter a new administrator password (using up to 64 characters, excluding “). For the administrator password, refer to the booklet manual [Quick Assist Guide]. To enter (change) the password, select the [Password is changed.]
Why is my Konica Minolta not printing?
Check the printer settings on your computer and set your Konica printer as your default printer. If your printer is offline, try restarting the print spooler service. If the spooler service is not working properly, the printer will refuse to print.
Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. Cancel all documents and try printing again. If your printer is attached by USB port, you may try connecting to other USB ports.
Why is my computer saying my printer is offline when it’s not?
Offline printers can’t communicate with your PC If your printer is showing an offline message, it means it’s having a hard time communicating with your computer. There can be a number of reasons for this, from connectivity issues, to a fault with your printer.
How do I reset my bizhub C360?
Trouble Reset Konica C220/C280/C360
- Turn Power Off inside front door Press and Hold Down Utility/Counter Button & Keep Held Down while turning power back on until a black dot appears in the top right of the control panel display then release.
- When booted to Trouble Reset Screen press Trouble Reset.
How do you reset a Konica Minolta Bizhub c3350?
Call the Security Settings on the display from the control panel. Touch [Security Details]. Touch [Initialize]. Touch [Restore All].
How do I clear the memory on my Konica Minolta bizhub?
Press [System Setting] on the [Administrator Setting Menu] screen, and then press [Restrict User Access], [Lock/Delete Mode Memory], and [Scan Mode Memory] in sequence.
Why do print jobs get stuck in queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
How do I delete my Konica Minolta printer history?
To delete a job, press [Delete]. If user authentication settings have been ap- bizhub C360/C280/C220 3-12 3.2 Touch panel 3 Item [Detail] Description Press this button to [ON] in the setting menu, if a history is selected from the list, the image in the first page