- 1 Why is my printer only printing one page of my document?
- 2 Why do documents stay in queue and not printing?
- 3 Why is my printing job stuck in queue?
- 4 How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
- 5 How do I print one page at a time?
- 6 What printer prints one page at once?
- 7 How do I force a print queue to delete?
- 8 How do I remove a document stuck in my printer queue?
- 9 How do I fix a print queue issue?
- 10 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 11 What does spooling printer status mean?
- 12 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 13 How do I fix HP printer problems?
- 14 How do I clear the print spooler on my HP printer?
Why is my printer only printing one page of my document?
Go to File > Print. In the print options, look for Collated section. Select your printer (if more than one is connected) and click on the Print button. This should fix the problem and allow you to print multiple pages of the document instead of one page.
Why do documents stay in queue and not printing?
Often, simply clearing and restarting the print spooler —the software that prepares and manages printing documents—can fix the problem. If that fails, you may need to cancel one or more documents in your print queue and see if that gets things going again. This should work in Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
Why is my printing job stuck in queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
To resolve this issue quickly, download and run our HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool. This tool will remove all the print jobs stuck in the queue, clear the print spooler, detect if there are other problems and fix the issues automatically.
How do I print one page at a time?
To print only selected pages, follow these steps:
- Choose the Print option from the File menu, or simply press Ctrl+P. Word displays the Print dialog box. (See Figure 1.)
- In the Pages box, indicate the page numbers you want to print.
- Click on OK.
What printer prints one page at once?
Laser printer prints one page at a time.
How do I force a print queue to delete?
Force-Delete Printer Queue using the GUI Leave this window open. Press “Windows key + R” again, type “%systemroot%System32spoolprinters” followed by pressing “Ctrl + A” to select all files, if any, then tap “Delete” to remove them.
How do I remove a document stuck in my printer queue?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
Click the ‘Start’ button > Type ‘Administrative Tools’ > then click ‘ Services ‘ Printer Spooler Issue
- Delete all the print jobs in this folder.
- Head back to ‘Services,’ find ‘Print Spooler’ and right click. Now select ‘Start. ‘
- Now open the program you closed down and try and print the document you wanted as normal.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
What does spooling printer status mean?
One of the most common questions we get in regards to printing is something known as “spooling”. Often times, a status indicator will read this shortly after you send a document to the printer. It’s a place that your documents can “line up” and get ready to be printed after a previous printing task is completed.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I fix HP printer problems?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
How do I clear the print spooler on my HP printer?
Type “services. msc” to get Services – Go to “Print spooler” – Right-click and “Stop” the service. Now again open “Run” – Type “spool” and ok – Go to PRINTERS folder – delete everything in that folder.