- 1 How do I reset my Epson ET 3750?
- 2 How do I load photo paper into my Epson ET 3750?
- 3 How do I print an envelope on an Epson 3750?
- 4 Why does my Epson printer keep saying out of paper?
- 5 How do you reset your Epson printer?
- 6 How do I clear an Epson printer error?
- 7 Where do I put photo paper in my Epson printer?
- 8 Can my printer print on envelopes?
- 9 How do I fix the paper feed on my Epson printer?
- 10 How do I clean the rollers on my Epson printer?
- 11 Why won’t my printer feed the paper?
How do I reset my Epson ET 3750?
How do I restore my product’s default settings?
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Settings and press the OK button.
- Select Restore Default Settings and press the OK button.
- Select one of these options:
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings.
How do I load photo paper into my Epson ET 3750?
Slide the edge guides against the paper, but not too tightly. Note: Make sure the paper fits under the tabs on the edge guides. Slide the cassette back into the product until it stops. Select the size and type of the paper you loaded on the product LCD screen and select OK.
How do I print an envelope on an Epson 3750?
Do one of the following:
- Insert paper into the cassette with the glossy or printable side facedown and slide it in until it stops.
- For legal-size paper, extend the legal paper guide and load paper using the guide line as shown.
- Insert up to 10 envelopes with the printable side facedown and flap edge left, as shown.
Why does my Epson printer keep saying out of paper?
Using incorrect or incompatible paper will prevent your printer from feeding it properly. The printer will instead recognize it as “out of paper,” thus resulting in the error. Try loading the correct media into the paper tray and be sure to align them at all times.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I clear an Epson printer error?
Go to the Device Manager in your system and locate the printer option. Expand the printer option and search for your printer. Right-click on your printer on your PC and click on Troubleshoot. This will open up the Troubleshooter which will look for possible solutions to the printer error state.
Where do I put photo paper in my Epson printer?
Loading Paper in the Photo Tray
- Close the output tray, if necessary.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the paper cassette.
- Pinch the tabs on the photo tray edge guides and slide them outward.
- Load photo paper, printable side down, in the photo tray as shown.
- Slide the left edge guide to the edge of the paper.
Can my printer print on envelopes?
To print the envelope, insert an envelope in the printer as shown in the Feed box on the Printing Options tab in the Envelope Options dialog box, click Add to Document, and then click Print. Note: If you want to print the envelope without printing the rest of the document, enter Page 1 in the Print dialog box.
How do I fix the paper feed on my Epson printer?
If roll paper does not feed, cut the end straight across and uncurl it by rolling it backward, if necessary. Then reload the paper. If thick media does not feed, make sure you are loading it straight into the product, not at an angle. If paper jams when you print on both sides of the paper, try loading fewer sheets.
How do I clean the rollers on my Epson printer?
Cleaning the Paper Rollers
- Turn off the product.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Disconnect any connected cables.
- Remove both paper cassettes.
- Place the product on its right side.
- Use a soft, moist cloth to clean the cassette rollers shown here.
- Return the printer to its normal position.
Why won’t my printer feed the paper?
A paper feed issue can occur for several reasons, such as dusty or contaminated paper rollers, the condition of the paper in the tray, or even issues with the software. To resolve the issue, try each solution in this document, and then use the steps in this section to print a self-test report.