- 1 Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 Why is my Canon printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 3 Why is my Canon mg7720 printing blank pages?
- 4 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 5 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 What to do when Canon printer is printing blank pages?
- 7 What to do if Canon printer is not printing?
- 8 How do you clean the heads on a Canon printer?
- 9 What causes a laser printer to print blank pages?
- 10 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 11 Why is my Canon Maxify not printing?
Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my Canon printer not printing when the ink is full?
If the print quality is poor or no ink is appearing on the page, it may be due to one of the following: Ink in the Bubble Jet (BJ) cartridge or tank has run out. Printhead nozzles on the cartridge may be clogged. Protective cap or tape may be attached to the cartridge.
Why is my Canon mg7720 printing blank pages?
Check if the ink tank for the problem color is empty. If the ink tank is not empty, perform print head cleaning and try printing the nozzle check pattern again. If print head deep cleaning does not resolve the problem, the print head may be damaged. Contact your nearest Canon service center to request a repair.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
What to do when Canon printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix Canon Printer Prints Blank Pages:
- Replace the ink cartridges and Toner:
- Unclog the Printer-head:
- Empty Cartridges:
- Update printer driver:
- Check the Documents you print:
- Check the size of paper:
What to do if Canon printer is not printing?
The solution is to restart the Canon PIXMA printer, system, and the wireless router. Turn the Canon PIXMA printer On and do not continue for ten seconds. Remove the power cable from the printer’s rear to solve the Canon printer won’t print wirelessly issue.
How do you clean the heads on a Canon printer?
How to automatically clean a Canon printhead
- Make sure the printer is on and then touch the setup (gear icon) on the printer display home screen.
- Then select the maintenance (tools) icon.
- Select “Cleaning” and then select “Yes”
- The printer will go through the cleaning process for about a minute.
What causes a laser printer to print blank pages?
A faulty or defective printer controller or one or more defective circuit boards inside of your Samsung laser printer can cause the device to print blank pages. A faulty laser shutter, transfer roller or laser scanner cable might also cause your printer to print blank pages.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
Why is my Canon Maxify not printing?
Check2 Check the status of ink tanks. Replace the ink tank if the ink has run out. Check to see if a particular color’s ink tank is not empty. If the Nozzle Check Pattern is not printed correctly though ink is sufficient, perform the Print Head Cleaning and try printing the Nozzle Check Pattern again.