- 1 Why does my HP Envy 5660 prints blank pages?
- 2 Why is my printer printing black pages when it has ink?
- 3 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 4 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 5 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 6 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 7 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 8 Why is my Epson printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 9 Why does my HP printer say there’s no ink?
- 10 Why won’t my printer print even though it is connected?
- 11 Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
Why does my HP Envy 5660 prints blank pages?
When the HP Envy 5660 is left idle for a long time, the residual ink on the print heads may have become dry and solidified preventing further ink from being released. If the printer is printing blank pages, run print head cleaning from the printer, where the print heads will be automatically cleaned.
Why is my printer printing black pages when it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
Why is my Epson printer not printing black when ink is full?
If the printer is printing black only, the Ink option in the printer driver may be set to Black instead of Color or a setting in the software may be set to print black only. Also, the print head nozzles may be clogged. Also, make sure you are using a genuine EPSON ink cartridge which has a white label on top of it.
Why does my HP printer say there’s no ink?
Sometimes an ‘Ink Alert’ or ‘Low on Ink’ message displays on the computer or the printer control panel and the printer does not print. The message is intended as a warning so you can have a replacement cartridge available and avoid possible printing delays.
Why won’t my printer print even though it is connected?
The printer you plugged in to a USB hub on a system with too many peripherals to accommodate a direct connection may refuse to work that way. Shut down the printer and restart to reset on the printer end. If that is not the issue, check the connection at your wireless router and reset the router as well.
Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
Verify the ink cartridge(s) has been inserted properly. If a lever has been changed from its original position to allow the installation of ink cartridges, ensure it has been returned to its original position. Perform a head cleaning on printer if available. Try resetting the ink cartridge counter.