- 1 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing when I press print?
- 3 Why is my HP wireless printer not printing?
- 4 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 5 How do I fix my HP printer problem?
- 6 How do you troubleshoot a printer?
- 7 How do you reset your printer?
- 8 Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
- 9 Why is my wireless printer not responding?
- 10 What do I do when my printer is printing blank pages?
- 11 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 12 Why is black not printing on my HP printer?
Why is my HP printer not printing?
SOLUTION 1: Check HP Printer Status 1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
Why is my printer not printing when I press print?
Sometimes, though, printers are finicky—there may be paper loaded, but if the printer can’t grab hold, it’s going to think it’s empty. Try removing the paper tray, re-aligning the paper, and sliding it back in. In other instances, there may be some paper jammed in the mechanism.
Why is my HP wireless printer not printing?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
How do I fix my HP printer problem?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
How do you troubleshoot a printer?
Basic Printer Troubleshooting Checklist
- Turn off the printer, turn it back on. As simple as it seems, this is one of the most effective ways to get a printer back on track and functioning normally.
- Turn off the computer, turn it back on.
- Check the connections.
- Check the status.
- Check the print queue.
- Invest in a new printer.
How do you reset your printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
When the printer status is “Offline,” it indicates that the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This issue can occur for various reasons, such as the following: The printer is turned off. The network cable or USB cable is disconnected.
Why is my wireless printer not responding?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. Cancel all documents and try printing again. If your printer is attached by USB port, you may try connecting to other USB ports.
What do I do when my printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is black not printing on my HP printer?
Why is my HP 2600 Printer not Printing Black Ink: Clogged ink or old cartridges can cause printers not printing black HP, you need to check for both possibilities. Remove the cartridges and clean them with a soft paper towel along with the print track. This will easily resolve the HP color printer not printing black.