- 1 How to enable staple option in sharp printer?
- 2 How do I print from my phone to my Sharp printer?
- 3 What should we do for using sharpdesk mobile with the Sharp MFP machine?
- 4 What is Sharp OSA?
- 5 How do I print from bypass tray sharp?
- 6 What is the bypass tray on a printer?
- 7 How do I connect my computer to my Sharp printer?
How to enable staple option in sharp printer?
Select [Printer Features] and select “Binding Edge”. Select the staple function or the punch function. Select the number of staples. For the punch function, click the [Punch] checkbox so that the checkmark appears.
How do I print from my phone to my Sharp printer?
Open the print option under the settings menu on your Android mobile device. Connect to a Wireless LAN:
- Open a document from an app that supports the Android printing framework.
- Select print from the menu in the app.
- Select a Sharp printer.
- Configure print settings.
- Tap the print icon.
What should we do for using sharpdesk mobile with the Sharp MFP machine?
Scan & Share
- Scan and save files from a supported MFP to a mobile device running iOS, Android ™, or Windows®
- All scan settings and execution can be managed from a supported mobile device.
- Quickly send scanned files via email from a supported mobile device.
- Share scanned files with other supported mobile applications.
What is Sharp OSA?
Sharp OSA technology is a software development platform for Sharp MFPs. Sharp OSA technology can transform your MFP into a powerful information portal, providing fast and extended access to mission critical business information while your IT network and security policies are maintained.
How do I print from bypass tray sharp?
Under the “Paper Source” tab, select the drop-down arrow next to “Paper Tray” and select the bypass tray. Then select “OK” at the bottom right of the screen. Now, in the “Print” window, press “OK” and the word document will print from the bypass tray.
What is the bypass tray on a printer?
Use the bypass tray to use OHP transparencies, adhesive labels, translucent paper, and paper that cannot be loaded in the paper trays. The maximum number of sheets you can load at the same time depends on paper type.
How do I connect my computer to my Sharp printer?
More videos on YouTube
- Click the Sharp Print Drivers Tab.
- Scroll down, choose only your model next to MPF, and next to Operating System choose Windows 64 bit OS WHQL Driver Package,
- Click Search.
- Scroll down to the only result, click Download File.
- Click the Up arrow next to your download and click Show in Folder.