- 1 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 2 How do I stop my printer from printing blank pages?
- 3 Why does my HP printer print blank pages?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 5 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 6 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 7 Why is my printer printing extra blank pages?
- 8 Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
- 9 Can you manually clean printer heads?
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
5 simple fixes to try:
- Check ink cartridges.
- Run the Windows printer troubleshooter.
- Update the printer driver.
- Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Configure Print Spooler service.
How do I stop my printer from printing blank pages?
Select Skip Blank Page Make sure there’s no blank page in the document you’re trying to print. You can use the Print Preview function to check for any blank pages and remove them before printing. Alternatively, select Skip Blank Page in your printer software.
Why does my HP printer print blank pages?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.
Why is my printer printing extra blank pages?
An extra sheet of paper when printing – This is usually caused by your drivers, and in order to fix this issue you need to reinstall and update your printer drivers. Printer prints a blank page after each job – If you’re having this problem, the issue might be your solenoid.
Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
Verify the ink cartridge(s) has been inserted properly. If a lever has been changed from its original position to allow the installation of ink cartridges, ensure it has been returned to its original position. Perform a head cleaning on printer if available. Try resetting the ink cartridge counter.
Can you manually clean printer heads?
You can clean the printhead either manually or from your printer or computer. Before you start, you’ll want to perform a nozzle check to ensure your printhead needs cleaning, as this will save ink.