- 1 How do I reset my HP Officejet 4630 printer?
- 2 How do I change the copy settings on my HP printer?
- 3 Why is my HP Officejet 4630 not Printing?
- 4 How do I make my printer print again?
- 5 How do I get my HP Officejet 4630 back online?
- 6 Why won’t my HP Officejet 4630 connect to my computer?
- 7 How do I resize a copy on my HP printer?
- 8 How do I enlarge a document on my HP printer?
- 9 How do I change my default copy?
- 10 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 11 Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 12 Why is my HP printer not printing everything on the page?
- 13 How do I clear the print queue on my HP printer?
- 14 How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
How do I reset my HP Officejet 4630 printer?
HP Officejet 4630 Factory Reset (How-to)
- Click these buttons consecutively: Home -> Dash -> Home -> Home.
- Once in the Service Menu, click the down button until you get to “Resets Menu”.
- You have a few reset options: Partial Reset, Partial-Full Reset, or OOBE Reset.
How do I change the copy settings on my HP printer?
Change copy settings on printers with a control panel menu Open the copy settings menu from the printer control panel. On the printer control panel, touch Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo. Change any basic settings, such as number of copies.
Why is my HP Officejet 4630 not Printing?
Set the black ink cartridge aside, with the nozzles facing up. Close the ink cartridge access door. Try the print job again. If the printer operates correctly in single-cartridge mode, let the black ink cartridge rest with the nozzles facing up for several hours or overnight, reinstall it, and then try to print again.
How do I make my printer print again?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I get my HP Officejet 4630 back online?
To get your printer “online”, go to the “settings” and after that select “Printers’. Right-click the Printer option and click on “ Use Printer Online ”.
Why won’t my HP Officejet 4630 connect to my computer?
Follow the below-mentioned steps: First, unplug the USB cable from the printer if present. Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them. Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
How do I resize a copy on my HP printer?
Adjusting the copy size
- On the device control panel, press More Copy Settings.
- Use the < or the > button to select Reduce/Enlarge, and then press Menu/Enter.
- Use the < or the > button to select the size to which you would like to reduce or enlarge the copies in this job.
How do I enlarge a document on my HP printer?
Click the Settings icon, click Print, then select a larger printout size in the Scale setting. Change font size: Click the Settings icon, click Options, click Content, then select a larger font size in the Fonts & Colors section.
How do I change my default copy?
Change the Default Copy Settings From the Control Panel
- Log in to the printer as a System Administrator.
- At the printer Control Panel, press the Machine Status button.
- Select the Tools tab.
- Select Service Settings.
- Select Copy Service.
- Select Feature Defaults.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my HP printer not printing everything on the page?
Check the Printer Preferences Under Manage your Device, click on Printing Preferences. Click the Paper or Paper/Quality tab. In the Type or Paper Type field, make sure that Plain Paper is selected. Click the Print Quality filed and set it to Draft or Normal, or click on the Graphics tab and select Standard for Quality.
How do I clear the print queue on my HP printer?
Cancel print job (Win 10) | HP
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue.
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
To resolve this issue quickly, download and run our HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool. This tool will remove all the print jobs stuck in the queue, clear the print spooler, detect if there are other problems and fix the issues automatically.