- 1 How do I make my Brother printer print with different trays?
- 2 How do I change the print settings on my Brother printer?
- 3 How do I use collate on my Brother printer?
- 4 How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
- 5 What is the MP tray on a Brother printer?
- 6 How do I print a letter and legal at the same time?
- 7 How do I open Brother printer settings?
- 8 How do I make my printer print in actual size?
- 9 Where are my printer settings?
- 10 How do I make my Brother printer copy?
- 11 How do you collate when printing?
- 12 What does collate mean in printing?
- 13 How do I change the default tray on my printer?
- 14 How do I get my HP printer to print from different trays?
- 15 How do I adjust my printer tray?
How do I make my Brother printer print with different trays?
You can change the default tray your Brother machine uses for printing copies by following these steps: Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Copy.
- Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Print.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select a setting.
- Press the OK key.
- Press the STOP/EXIT key.
How do I change the print settings on my Brother printer?
Right-click your Brother machine icon and select Printer properties. NOTE: If you see the Change Properties button at the bottom left of the dialog box, click the Change Properties button before changing the settings.
How do I use collate on my Brother printer?
To set the number of copies or collate for a single print job
- Open a document to print.
- Click File and Print.
- Click the Properties button next to the Brother machine.
- Enter the number of Copies.
- If you wish the copies to print collated, check the checkbox for Collate.
- Click OK to exit the Properties.
How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
How to Configure a Printer Tray
- Click Start and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the printer you want to configure and click “Printing Preferences.”
- Select the “Use different paper” option if you want print jobs in this configuration to use multiple paper types.
What is the MP tray on a Brother printer?
Use the MP Tray for special print media, such as photo paper or envelopes. If the [Check Paper] setting is set to [On] and you set the paper in MP tray, a message appears on the LCD asking if you want to change the paper type and paper size.
How do I print a letter and legal at the same time?
Insert the legal size paper into the top tray, close the tray and be sure to click on Modify and select teh proper paper size for that tray. Insert the Letter size into the bottom tray, also be sure to change the paper size to meet the actual size in the tray by following the settings on the printer screen.
How do I open Brother printer settings?
Adjust the default preferences of my printer driver (Windows)
- Open the Printers Folder. Click here to see how to open Printing Preferences.
- Right-click on the Brother printer driver and left-click on Printing Preferences. You can change the following settings: Basic tab. Advanced tab. Print Profiles tab. Basic tab.
How do I make my printer print in actual size?
Click Start, point to Settings, and the click Printers. Right-click the appropriate printer, and then click Properties. Click the Paper tab, and then click the paper size you want to use in the Paper Size box.
Where are my printer settings?
Open Start > Settings > Printers & Faxes. Right click printer, select Printing Preferences. Change the settings.
How do I make my Brother printer copy?
How do I make copies with my Brother machine?
- Place the document(s) you want to copy into the ADF face down, top edge first until you feel it touch the roller.
- Adjust the paper guides to fit the width of your document(s).
- Press the COPY key to start copying.
- Press the COPY key again.
How do you collate when printing?
To control collating, follow these steps:
- Choose Print from the File menu. Word displays the Print dialog box.
- Specify the number of copies you wish to print.
- Click on the Collate Copies check box. If the check box is selected, this indicates the copies will be collated.
- Click on OK. Your document will be printed.
What does collate mean in printing?
The meaning of the word collate is to collect, arrange and assemble in a specific order of sequence. In printing terminology, it is to assemble multiple sheets or parts together to create a set. Collating is most commonly used in the preparation of booklets, catalogs, manuals & collated color copies.
How do I change the default tray on my printer?
Change your Default Printer Tray Assignments
- Click on File | Page Setup.
- Click on the Paper Source tab.
- Make your printer tray selections.
- Click the Default button to change the Default tray assignments.
How do I get my HP printer to print from different trays?
Open the printer properties, and then update the device settings.
- Search Windows for Devices and Printers, and then select it in the list of results.
- Right-click your printer, and then select Printer Properties.
- Click the Device Settings tab, and then click Update Now.
- Try to print from Tray 2.
How do I adjust my printer tray?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.