- 1 How do I get my HP printer to stop printing alignment page?
- 2 Why does my printer keep printing an alignment page?
- 3 How do I realign my HP printer?
- 4 How do I stop printing an alignment page?
- 5 How do I manually align my printer?
- 6 How do I fix misaligned printing?
- 7 Why is my HP printer not printing everything on the page?
- 8 Why is my HP printer alignment failed?
- 9 How do I calibrate my HP printer?
How do I get my HP printer to stop printing alignment page?
Follow these steps to open the printer toolbox and align the printer, if you found defects on the extended self-test report.
- Press and hold the Cancel button ( ) and the On/Resume button ( ).
- Release both buttons.
- Press the Cancel button ( ) again.
- Press the Copies button.
- Press the Paper Type button.
Why does my printer keep printing an alignment page?
An ink cartridge alignment page prints every time you start a print job or turn on your printer. This issue usually occurs when a cartridge is replaced and the alignment process is not completed.
How do I realign my HP printer?
On the Device Services tab, click Align the Print Cartridges. The Align the Print cartridges dialog box opens. Click Align, and then follow the on-screen instructions. The product prints an alignment page, aligns the cartridges, and calibrates the printer.
How do I stop printing an alignment page?
Remove the sheets of paper from the printer so that the printer does not start printing the alignment pages. Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON. Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer. Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
How do I manually align my printer?
Print Head Alignment
- Open the printer driver setup window.
- Click Custom Settings on the Maintenance tab. The Custom Settings dialog box opens.
- Switch head alignment to manual.
- Apply the settings.
- Click Print Head Alignment on the Maintenance tab.
- Load paper in the machine.
- Execute head alignment.
- Check the printed pattern.
How do I fix misaligned printing?
- Click “Start,” then select “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click on the printer you need to align, then select “Printing Preferences” from the pop-up menu.
- Click the “Services” tab, then click the “Align the Print Cartridges” icon.
- Follow the instructions from the Alignment wizard to align the cartridges.
Why is my HP printer not printing everything on the page?
Check the Printer Preferences Under Manage your Device, click on Printing Preferences. Click the Paper or Paper/Quality tab. In the Type or Paper Type field, make sure that Plain Paper is selected. Click the Print Quality filed and set it to Draft or Normal, or click on the Graphics tab and select Standard for Quality.
Why is my HP printer alignment failed?
HP printers that are misaligned may be unable to correctly print documents. Your printing device can display failed alignment errors when its ink cartridges are not genuine. Sometimes, the printhead of your machine may not be clean. This is likely to be the reason behind the HP printer alignment failed problem.
How do I calibrate my HP printer?
Please follow these steps:
- Right-clicking the Printer Icon on the Taskbar.
- Click Open the Deskjet Toolbox option.
- Select the Printing Service tab in the Printer Toolbox.
- Choose the Calibrate the printer option.
- The first calibration page contains two sets of alignment patterns.