- 1 Why does my Brother printer keep saying out of paper?
- 2 How do I change the print settings on my Brother printer?
- 3 Why does my printer say load paper when there is paper?
- 4 What is an MP tray on a Brother printer?
- 5 How do I fix my printer paper?
- 6 How do I access my Brother printer settings?
- 7 How do I change the print size on my Brother printer?
- 8 How do I get my Brother printer to stop printing?
- 9 How do I clear the print spooler?
- 10 Why does my Canon printer Say No paper when there is paper?
- 11 How do I use the MP tray on my Brother printer?
- 12 Where does the paper go in a Brother printer?
Why does my Brother printer keep saying out of paper?
The Brother machine is out of paper or paper is not properly loaded in the paper tray. Do one of the following: Refill the paper in the paper tray (Click here to see how to load paper in the paper tray.) Remove the paper and load it again.
How do I change the print settings on my Brother printer?
- Open a document, then choose File > Print.
- Choose any print settings you want to save as a preset.
- Click the Presets pop-up menu, then choose Save Current Settings as Preset.
- Enter a name for the preset settings, then choose whether to use the preset for only the currently selected printer or all printers.
Why does my printer say load paper when there is paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
What is an MP tray on a Brother printer?
Use the MP Tray for special print media, such as photo paper or envelopes. Doing this enables the machine to automatically feed paper from the appropriate tray if Auto Tray Select has been set in the machine or printer driver.
How do I fix my printer paper?
How to Troubleshoot the Out of Paper Error on a Printer
- Check the Paper and Reload it.
- Check the Back Panel Cover of the Printer.
- Reset the Printer.
- Clean the Rollers of the Printer.
- Crosscheck if the Printer Spooler is Running.
- Clear the Cached Print Jobs.
- Update the Printer Driver.
How do I access my Brother printer settings?
How to open the Printer Properties:
- Open the Control Panel. (Click here to see how to open the Control Panel.)
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Right-click your Brother machine and select Printer properties.
How do I change the print size on my Brother printer?
1. Open the document. 2. Click File => Print.
- Open the Printers or Printers and Faxes folder in Control Panel.
- Right mouse click the Brother printer and left click Printing Preferences.
- Next to Paper Size, select the desired Paper Size.
- Click Apply to save. See the steps below to set a custom paper size.
How do I get my Brother printer to stop printing?
On the machine’s control panel, press and hold Go for about two seconds to cancel the current print job.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
Why does my Canon printer Say No paper when there is paper?
Paper Does Not Feed Properly /”No Paper” Error Occurs. Check1 Make sure that paper is loaded. In such cases, reduce the sheets of paper you load at a time to less than half of the paper load limit. Always load the paper in portrait orientation, regardless of the printing orientation.
How do I use the MP tray on my Brother printer?
Load Paper in the Multi-purpose Tray (MP Tray)
- Open the upper cover (1) and MP tray (2) using the finger holds on each side.
- Using both hands, pull up the paper tray until it locks into place.
- Lift up the paper support.
- Gently press and slide the MP tray paper guides to match the width of the paper you are using.
Where does the paper go in a Brother printer?
Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine. Press and slide the paper guides to fit the paper. Press the green release levers to slide the paper guides. For Legal or Folio size paper, press the release button (1) in the bottom of the paper tray and then pull out the back of the paper tray.