- 1 Why is the Brother printer not printing?
- 2 What do I do if my Brother printer won’t print?
- 3 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 4 How do I clean my Brother printer?
- 5 What to do if the printer is not printing?
- 6 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 7 How do I get my Brother printer back online?
- 8 How do I fix my Brother printer when it says offline?
- 9 What is the go button on a Brother printer?
- 10 How do I get my Brother printer out of sleep mode?
- 11 How do you check a nozzle on a Brother printer?
- 12 How does printer clean itself?
Why is the Brother printer not printing?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
What do I do if my Brother printer won’t print?
Do the following steps to solve the problem:
- Check the status of your Brother machine.
- Check the connection of your Brother machine and the computer.
- Check the printer driver settings.
- Try printing from another application.
- Restart your Brother machine and the computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
[Settings]>[All Settings]>[Initial Setup]>[Reset]. to display the type of reset functions, and then press the reset function you want to use. The LCD displays [Machine will reboot after resetting. Press [OK] for 2 seconds to confirm.].
How do I clean my Brother printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Do one of the following: – If your Brother machine has the INK key on its control panel, press the INK key.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Cleaning.
- Press the OK key.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select BLACK, COLOR or ALL depending on what you want to clean.
- Press the OK key.
What to do if the printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How do I get my Brother printer back online?
Open Printers and Devices windows from Control Panel. Again Right-click on the selected printer and click on “Set as default printer”. Under “Set as default printer” you can see your Printer status – offline or paused. If the Brother printer is paused, simply click on “ Resume printing ”.
How do I fix my Brother printer when it says offline?
If the printer status is Offline Right- click the icon for your Brother machine > See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (remove the checkmark). If Use Printer Offline is greyed out, click Open As Administrator. Enter your administrator password, and then click Yes.
If the printer is in Sleep mode, press the Go button to wake the printer up and go to the Ready state. If there is an error, the printer will recover automatically from some errors.
How do I get my Brother printer out of sleep mode?
To turn Sleep Mode off, follow these steps: Press the START and OPTIONS keys simultaneously. The LCD will read “Sleep Mode: On.” Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose Off.
How do you check a nozzle on a Brother printer?
Print the Print Quality Check Sheet and look at the nozzle check pattern. Check the Print Quality
- Select [General Setup]. Press OK.
- Select [Maintenance]. Press OK.
- Select [Impr. PrintQuality]. Press OK.
- Select [Impr. PrintQuality] again. Press OK.
How does printer clean itself?
In the majority of cases, printers’ self-cleaning mechanisms clean blocked printer heads by flushing the nozzles with air. The air works to dislodge dry ink inside the cartridge channels and also push it out. The intensity of the self-cleaning process of printers is usually not very strong.