- 1 Why is my printer not printing in queue?
- 2 How do I fix a print queue problem?
- 3 How do I print a document that is queued?
- 4 How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
- 5 Why do my documents get stuck in queue?
- 6 Why are my documents in queue?
- 7 How do I force a print queue to delete?
- 8 How do I clear my printer queue in Windows 10?
- 9 What do I do if my HP printer is not printing?
- 10 Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
Why is my printer not printing in queue?
Sometimes, your computer’s print queue can get jammed up with old documents that failed to print for one reason or another, holding up the document you need right now. Right-click on the printer icon in Windows’ notification area, then choose Open All Printers to see a list of currently queued items.
How do I fix a print queue problem?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I print a document that is queued?
View the print queue
- To view a list of items waiting to print in Windows 10, select the Start menu, then type printers and scanners in the search box on the taskbar.
- Select Printers & scanners and select your printer from the list.
- Select Open queue to see what’s printing and the upcoming print order.
How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
To resolve this issue quickly, download and run our HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool. This tool will remove all the print jobs stuck in the queue, clear the print spooler, detect if there are other problems and fix the issues automatically.
Why do my documents get stuck in queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
Why are my documents in queue?
The Print Queue will show you how many jobs are waiting to be sent to the printer. Spooling is your computer processing the job and preparing it for the printer. Printing status is the job being transmitted to the printer. Deleting is your computer removing the job from the Windows spooling system.
How do I force a print queue to delete?
Force-Delete Printer Queue using the GUI Leave this window open. Press “Windows key + R” again, type “%systemroot%System32spoolprinters” followed by pressing “Ctrl + A” to select all files, if any, then tap “Delete” to remove them.
How do I clear my printer queue in Windows 10?
can’t delete print queue in Windows 10
- Open the Services window (Windows key + R, type services.
- Select Print Spooler and click the Stop icon, if it is not stopped already.
- Navigate to C:Windowssystem32spoolPRINTERS and open this file.
- Delete all contents inside the folder.
What do I do if my HP printer is not printing?
1) Perform basic troubleshooting You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer. See if your printer can print as normally as before.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
When the printer status is “Offline,” it indicates that the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This issue can occur for various reasons, such as the following: The printer is turned off. The network cable or USB cable is disconnected.