- 1 Why is my printer saying there is no paper when there is?
- 2 Why is my HP printer not printing Microsoft Word documents?
- 3 How do I clear the print spooler?
- 4 Where is the paper sensor in a printer?
- 5 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 6 When I print some words are missing?
- 7 Why are my documents not printing?
- 8 How do I clear the print spooler on my HP printer?
- 9 How do I fix printer spooler problem?
- 10 How do printers detect paper?
- 11 How do I clear an error on my HP printer?
- 12 How do you identify paper?
Why is my printer saying there is no paper when there is?
The paper is too slick for the product. The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
Why is my HP printer not printing Microsoft Word documents?
Here has been defined some reasons that shows why HP printer not printing word documents: 1: The user might be using an outdated printer driver, lack of cartridge, and faulty printer function that usually does not allow the word document to print.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
Where is the paper sensor in a printer?
Look inside the printer through the paper path for the stuck sensor arm. Paper sensor flags are usually located near the paper feeds and where the paper comes out of the printer. The paper must smoothly pass through these sensors as it moves through its path.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
When I print some words are missing?
A PDF form that is garbled or missing text after printing could be due to a system font inconsistency. With the Print window, open select Advanced. When the next window opens click the check box for Print As Image. Now click OK and continue to print like normal.
Why are my documents not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I clear the print spooler on my HP printer?
Type “services. msc” to get Services – Go to “Print spooler” – Right-click and “Stop” the service. Now again open “Run” – Type “spool” and ok – Go to PRINTERS folder – delete everything in that folder.
How do I fix printer spooler problem?
Fix for “The print spooler service is not running” Error in
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“.
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
How do printers detect paper?
With a short paper path, just one sensor is enough to detect a jam. More sensors are used in bigger printers, or to pinpoint the area better. For example, with just an imaging area sensor, you can tell that paper never got there, but you can’t tell whether paper ever left the tray.
How do I clear an error on my HP printer?
To temporarily clear the error, reset the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
How do you identify paper?
Limit switch is commonly used to detect the absence of paper in paper trays. Limit switch can be seen as a mechanical sensor. If there is paper is in the tray, the limit switch is triggered, and then the embedded controller “knows” that paper is fed in, and thus starts printing job if needed to.