- 1 How do I fix the printer is unavailable in Excel?
- 2 Why my printer is not showing in Excel?
- 3 Why does printer say unavailable?
- 4 How do I enable printer in Excel?
- 5 When I open Excel printer Setup pop up?
- 6 How do you fix Windows Cannot print due to a problem with the current setup?
- 7 What do I do when my printer driver is unavailable?
- 8 How do I fix printer error?
- 9 How can you configure print settings in Excel?
- 10 How do I change printer settings in Excel?
- 11 What settings can you change before printing an Excel document?
If the problem persists it may be a print queue issue, try deleting the affected print queue.
- Open Regedit by clicking on Start -> RUN -> Regedit.
- Navigate to the affected print queue, HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Printers -> Connections.
- Delete the,,[YOURPRINTERNAMEHERE]
Why my printer is not showing in Excel?
To fix this, do the following: Go to Device Manager and right-click for Properties on the printer. Go to the Settings tab and click the Devices and Printers folder. Next, right-click any printer and select Troubleshooting.
So what does it exactly mean when a printer driver is unavailable? Usually, this means that there’s a particular problem with your printer’s drivers, preventing it from working correctly with your computer. At times, this error appears as a status on the driver software installed on the Windows OS.
How do I enable printer in Excel?
Add a new printer
- In Excel, click File > Print.
- Click the Printer drop-down menu, and click Add Printer.
- In the Find Printers dialog box, type the name of your printer in the Name text box. Click Find Now to search.
- In the search results, select the printer, and click OK.
When I open Excel printer Setup pop up?
worksheet is prompting me for printer setup
- Press Windows key and then tap Search.
- Enter Devices and Printers in the search box, and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
- Press and hold or right-click the ‘Microsoft XPS Document Writer’ or ‘Send to OneNote’, and then tap or click Set as default printer.
How do you fix Windows Cannot print due to a problem with the current setup?
Exit and sign out. Change the default printer on the workstation to something else and then reselect the correct printer as the default. Reboot the workstation. Install the latest version of the printer driver.
What to Do to Fix the Printer Driver Is Unavailable Error
- Run the Windows Update Tool. One reason why your Windows 10 computer may display the Printer Driver Is Unavailable error could be that you have an operating system that is out of date.
- Manually Update Your Printer Drivers.
- Automatically Update Your Printer Drivers.
How do I fix printer error?
How do I fix Printer Error in Windows 10?
- Open the Printer Troubleshooter. Enter ‘troubleshoot’ in the text box to search for Troubleshoot settings.
- Clear the Print Spool Folder. Users have also said that they’ve fixed Error Printing by clearing the Print Spooler folder.
- Check the Printer’s Port Settings.
How can you configure print settings in Excel?
Set one or more print areas
- On the worksheet, select the cells that you want to define as the print area. Tip: To set multiple print areas, hold down the Ctrl key and click the areas you want to print.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Print Area, and then click Set Print Area.
How do I change printer settings in Excel?
1Click the File tab and then click Print (or press Ctrl+P). 2Click the name of the new printer that you want to use in the Printer drop-down list. 3(Optional) Click the Printer Properties link below the Printer drop-down list; click OK after changing any settings. 4Make any other required changes in the Print panel.
What settings can you change before printing an Excel document?
Set page margins before printing a worksheet
- Select the worksheet or worksheets that you want to print. How to select worksheets. To select a single sheet:
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Margins.
- Do one of the following: To use predefined margins, click Normal, Wide, or Narrow.