- 1 Why does my PC crash when I try to print?
- 2 How do I fix Outlook from crashing?
- 3 Why does excel crash when I try to print?
- 4 Why does my Outlook crash all the time?
- 5 How do I fix blue screen of death when printing?
- 6 What are the common issues with Outlook?
- 7 How do I clear my cache in Outlook?
- 8 How do you reset Outlook?
- 9 Why can’t I see my printer?
- 10 How do I open Excel in safe mode?
- 11 Why does Outlook close when I minimize it?
- 12 Why does my Outlook keep crashing and restarting?
- 13 How do I repair Outlook?
Why does my PC crash when I try to print?
Hardware Conflicts If your computer is shutting down as soon as your printer turns on or as soon as you plug the printer in to the computer, it’s likely that the port (USB, network or serial) is overloaded, which is causing Windows to crash or the computer to shut down.
How do I fix Outlook from crashing?
- Exit Outlook.
- Open a Run dialog box.
- Type Outlook /safe, and then click OK.
- If the issue is fixed, click Options on the File menu, and then click Add-Ins.
- Select COM Add-ins, and then click Go.
- Click to clear all the check boxes in the list, and then click OK.
- Restart Outlook.
Why does excel crash when I try to print?
When you experience a crash this is usually caused by issues with the software which is why you should make sure that you have the latest software update installed. Launch any of the Microsoft Office apps. Click on File and click on Account. Click on Update Option and select Enable updates if it is not already enabled.
Why does my Outlook crash all the time?
Corrupted Outlook PST Files: The most common reason for Outlook crashes such as uncertainty and unusual behavior due to this factor PST files got corrupted or damaged. Corrupted Outlook Messages: Email with or without original attachments may also be corrupted that cause Outlook crashes when opening certain emails.
How do I fix blue screen of death when printing?
Microsoft fixed the printing issue causing the blue screen of death to appear. Luckily, this is easy to do:
- Open the Windows 10 Settings app.
- Go to Update & Security.
- Go to Windows Update.
- Click View optional updates.
- Select the optional update that addresses this fix (Windows 10 KB5001567).
- Click Download and install.
What are the common issues with Outlook?
5 Common Microsoft Outlook Issues and Their Solutions
- Outlook Send/Receive Error. The Outlook Send/Receive error is the most common annoying problem that many users have reported.
- Cannot Open Outlook Window/Outlook Won’t Open.
- Increasing PST File Size.
- Slowdown by Add-in Applications.
- Outlook Crashes Frequently.
- 3 comments.
How do I clear my cache in Outlook?
Email: Clear Outlook Recipient Cache
- Navigate to Outlook.
- Click the File tab.
- Select Options.
- From the left menu, select the Mail tab.
- Scroll down to the Send Messages section.
- Click Empty Auto-Complete List.
- Click OK.
How do you reset Outlook?
To correct this action, reset the view settings of all Outlook folders back to the default setting by launching Outlook with the cleanviews switch.
- Ensure Outlook is closed.
- From the Run command (Windows Key + R), type outlook.exe /cleanviews and click OK.
- Outlook will open and all view settings will be set to default.
Why can’t I see my printer?
Restart the printer and try again. Unplug the printer from an outlet. You can plug it back in again to see if it works this time. Check if the printer is properly set up or connected to your computer’s system.
How do I open Excel in safe mode?
Start Excel in safe mode You can open Excel in safe mode by pressing and holding Ctrl while you start the program, or by using the /safe switch (excel.exe /safe) when you start the program from the command line.
Why does Outlook close when I minimize it?
Stop Outlook getting closed when minimized by unchecking the Hide when Minimized. 1. Find and right click the Outlook icon, uncheck Hide When Minimized option from the list. From now on, when you minimizing the Outlook, the icon still be highlighted in the task bar and cause no confusion of closing for you anymore.
Why does my Outlook keep crashing and restarting?
Some programs running on the back of your computer may conflict with Outlook and cause Outlook to crash. To see if that’s the problem for you, restart your computer, and then reopen Outlook to see if it runs correctly. If your problem still exists after the reboot, don’t worry.
How do I repair Outlook?
Repair an Outlook data file (. pst) file
- Exit Outlook and browse to one of the following file locations:
- Open SCANPST.
- Select Browse to select the Outlook Data File (.
- Choose Start to begin the scan.
- If the scan finds errors, choose Repair to start the process to fix them.