- 1 Why isn’t my printer showing up when I go to print?
- 2 Why is my HP printer not printing from my computer?
- 3 How do I fix my printer not printing?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 5 How do you troubleshoot a network printer?
- 6 Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
- 7 How do I get my printer back online HP?
- 8 How do I fix a print queue issue?
- 9 Why can’t I print from my computer to my wireless printer?
- 10 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 11 Why are my documents not printing?
Why isn’t my printer showing up when I go to print?
Make sure File and Printer Sharing and Network Discovery are enabled on the printer server or the computer where the printer is physically connected. If this feature is disabled on a printer server you’ll know fairly quickly because nobody in the office would be able to see or connect to any of the server’s printers.
Why is my HP printer not printing from my computer?
In many cases, printer won’t print issue comes from faulty drivers. You may need to update or reinstall printer driver to fix your HP printer not printing issue. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
How do I fix my printer not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do you troubleshoot a network printer?
If you have a printer in production that has the right drivers and is still experiencing problems, an easy way to resolve some issues is to clear the print queue and restart the spooler. Sometimes, corrupt files can block the queue. Restart the printer. When in doubt, reboot.
Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. Cancel all documents and try printing again. If your printer is attached by USB port, you may try connecting to other USB ports.
How do I get my printer back online HP?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
Why can’t I print from my computer to my wireless printer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why are my documents not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.