- 1 Why are my print jobs stuck in the queue?
- 2 How do I print a document that is queued?
- 3 How do I fix a print queue problem?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing when requested?
- 5 How do I fix a stuck HP printer queue?
- 6 How do I force a print queue to delete?
- 7 What do I do when my printer won’t print?
- 8 How do I clear the print queue in Windows 10?
- 9 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 10 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 11 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Why are my print jobs stuck in the queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
How do I print a document that is queued?
View the print queue
- To view a list of items waiting to print in Windows 10, select the Start menu, then type printers and scanners in the search box on the taskbar.
- Select Printers & scanners and select your printer from the list.
- Select Open queue to see what’s printing and the upcoming print order.
How do I fix a print queue problem?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
Why is my printer not printing when requested?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I fix a stuck HP printer queue?
To resolve this issue quickly, download and run our HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool. This tool will remove all the print jobs stuck in the queue, clear the print spooler, detect if there are other problems and fix the issues automatically.
How do I force a print queue to delete?
Force-Delete Printer Queue using the GUI Leave this window open. Press “Windows key + R” again, type “%systemroot%System32spoolprinters” followed by pressing “Ctrl + A” to select all files, if any, then tap “Delete” to remove them.
What do I do when my printer won’t print?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I clear the print queue in Windows 10?
To delete a print job in Windows 10, just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and select Printers.
- Click on Open Queue and select the problematic file.
- Cancel the print job.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.