- 1 How do I get my Epson printer to print on both sides?
- 2 Why does my Epson printer print unevenly?
- 3 Why can’t I turn on double-sided printing?
- 4 How do I change the copy settings on my Epson printer?
- 5 How do I get my Epson printer to print?
- 6 How do I get my printer to print front and back?
- 7 How do I print a booklet on my Epson printer?
- 8 Why is my printer printing double-sided?
- 9 How do I change my printer from two sided to one sided?
- 10 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 11 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
How do I get my Epson printer to print on both sides?
Click the Page Layout tab, then select the Double-Sided Printing checkbox. Click Margins to open the Margins dialog box. Specify the edge of the paper where the binding will be placed. You can choose Left, Top, or Right.
Why does my Epson printer print unevenly?
If you have an Epson printer and your prints are coming out faint, incomplete, or streaked with lines, chances are you have a clogged nozzle –a common problem many users have with Epson printers. It’s unavoidable that print heads clog over time as small amounts of ink residue dry up and collect in the nozzles.
Why can’t I turn on double-sided printing?
Another thing to check is in System Preferences> Printers & Scanners. Select your printer then click the Options & Supplies button to see if there is a Duplex/Double-Sided option. If so, make sure it is enabled.
How do I change the copy settings on my Epson printer?
Press the Advanced/Menu button. The Copy advanced menu appears. Press the Down button to select 2 Pages per Sheet, and then press the Right button. Specify the desired copy settings as necessary.
How do I get my Epson printer to print?
How it works
- Download the Epson Print Enabler software from the Google Play store.
- Select the options drop down and then print.
- Select a nearby printer.
- Choose your print options and select print.
- The print job is then printed at your chosen printer.
How do I get my printer to print front and back?
Set up a printer to print to both sides of a sheet of paper
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided, and then click Manually Print on Both Sides. When you print, Word will prompt you to turn over the stack to feed the pages into the printer again.
How do I print a booklet on my Epson printer?
Select the Media Type that you want to use on the Main menu (Windows) or Print dialog box (Macintosh). Select the Double-Sided Printing check box from the Layout menu (Windows) or Page Setup dialog box (Macintosh). Then select the Folded Booklet check box. Click the Margins button.
Why is my printer printing double-sided?
A lot of printers can automatically print on both sides of the paper. Printing on both sides of the paper is otherwise known as automatic duplex printing, which is becoming a more standard printer option. If a printer always prints double-sided, users need to disable duplex printing via print settings.
How do I change my printer from two sided to one sided?
- Click on the Windows Button.
- Click on ‘Devices and Printers’
- Right Click on ‘LibraryPrinter’
- Click Printing Preferences.
- The default will be set to ‘Two-sided (Duplex) Printing’
- Change this to ‘General Everyday Printing’
- Click OK to apply your changes and close the Printing Preferences window.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.