- 1 Why is my star printer not printing?
- 2 Why is my Star receipt printer offline?
- 3 Why is my receipt printer printing blank pages?
- 4 How do I reset my star tsp100iii printer?
- 5 How do I stop my printer from printing a receipt?
- 6 What does no host connection mean?
- 7 How do I test a thermal printer in Windows 10?
- 8 Why is my clover printing blank receipts?
- 9 Why is my credit card machine printing blank?
- 10 Why is my clover not printing?
- 11 How do I reset my star printer?
- 12 How do I reset my printer receipt?
Why is my star printer not printing?
Hardware issues: Check the printer wires and USB cable to be sure that the printer is plugged in, turned on, and connected to your computer. Check that the paper is installed correctly. Check that the printer is plugged directly into the computer you’re using. Receipt printers cannot be shared.
Why is my Star receipt printer offline?
If your printer is displaying as offline, this means your computer is not able to communicate with your printer. 1. Unplug the USB cable from the computer and try to plug it in to a different available USB port.
Why is my receipt printer printing blank pages?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I reset my star tsp100iii printer?
- Turn your printer off.
- Open the paper hatch.
- With the paper hatch open, hold down the Feed button and power on the printer.
- After powering on the printer, keep your finger on the Feed button until the Ready and Error lights start to blink blue and red.
How do I stop my printer from printing a receipt?
How do I turn off or turn on automatic receipt printing?
- Choose Settings, and click on General Setup & Options under General Settings.
- Click to expand the Retail Settings section.
- Scroll down until you see the “Receipts – Print Automatically” option, and uncheck or check the “Enable” box.
- Click Update to save.
What does no host connection mean?
No Host connection or not obtaining an IP address can occur for many reasons. Some common causes of the issue are: The printer is not physically connected to the network. An ethernet cable or network device is defective. The network is having trouble communicating with the printer due to configuration issues.
How do I test a thermal printer in Windows 10?
In AmigoPOS, navigate to Back Office | Settings | Devices and select the printer name from the drop-down list. Select the appropriate printer type and click the Test Receipt button to confirm that the printer is installed correctly.
Why is my clover printing blank receipts?
If the test print is blank, the paper roll is input backwards. Open the Station Printer, turn the paper roll around, and re-insert the paper roll.
Why is my credit card machine printing blank?
Typical causes for a printer failing to print or printing blank sheets are: The paper roll has run out. Paper was installed incorrectly or the top cover of the printer is open. The ink ribbon is not installed correctly or has dried out (impact printers only)
Why is my clover not printing?
If you are still having issues printing, try rebooting your Mobile printer. The printer will print out a barcode during the pairing process. If Clover Mobile is not printed below the Clover logo and barcode, please contact Clover Support to receive an updated Clover Mobile Printer.
How do I reset my star printer?
Press and hold the reset button (RST) located on the back of the printer. While holding the RST button, turn on the printer. Hold the RST button for 10 seconds after the printer is turned on and then let go.
How do I reset my printer receipt?
How to reset your receipt printer
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the receipt printer.
- Press and hold the Feed button on the front of the printer.
- While holding the Feed button, plug the power cable back into the back of the receipt printer.
- Release the Feed button once the diagnostic page has finished printing.