- 1 Why does my Canon printer want to print from the rear tray?
- 2 How do I get my Canon printer to print on top?
- 3 How do I change the default tray on my Canon printer?
- 4 How do I make my Canon printer print with different trays?
- 5 How do you select a paper tray on a printer?
- 6 Why is my Canon printer not taking paper?
- 7 How do I load a 4×6 paper into a Canon Pixma printer?
- 8 How do I get my Canon printer to print 5×7?
- 9 How do I get my Canon rear tray to print?
- 10 How do I change the default paper tray?
- 11 How do I get the paper tray on my Canon printer?
- 12 What is the MP tray on a printer?
- 13 What is Tray setting?
Why does my Canon printer want to print from the rear tray?
Switching the Paper Source to Match the Purpose Based on the paper settings in the print dialog and the paper information registered on the printer, the printer automatically determines the paper source and feeds paper. Paper is always fed from the rear tray.
How do I get my Canon printer to print on top?
Insert the upper paper tray into the printer, pushing it all the way in. Open the paper output tray, by gently pulling on the sides. Select the size and type of paper in Print Settings on the printer operation panel or your computer’s printer driver. Print.
How do I change the default tray on my Canon printer?
Press (Settings/Registration). Press [Preferences] → [Paper Settings] → [Register Multi-Purpose Tray Defaults].
How do I make my Canon printer print with different trays?
Always Using the Same Paper in the Multi-Purpose Tray
- Press (Settings/Registration).
- Press [Preferences] → [Paper Settings] → [Multi-Purpose Tray Defaults].
- Press [Use Preset] → [Register].
- Select the desired paper size.
- Select the desired paper type → press [OK].
- Press [OK].
- Press (Settings/Registration).
How do you select a paper tray on a printer?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
Why is my Canon printer not taking paper?
If the paper feed rollers are dirty or have paper dust on them, the paper may not be fed properly. When this happens, you’ll need to clean the rollers twice: once with paper loaded, and once without.
How do I load a 4×6 paper into a Canon Pixma printer?
Loading Small Size Paper Such as 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm)
- Prepare paper.
- Pull out cassette 1 from the machine.
- Slide the paper guide (A) in front and (B) on the right to open the guides.
- Load the paper stack WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN, and place it in the center of cassette 1.
How do I get my Canon printer to print 5×7?
set up a 5×7 custom paper setting in paper settings on the printer. open printers & Scanners in the system settings. select the canon printer and click manage. then click on paper size settings and you can click on the custom 5×7 you set up on the printer.
How do I get my Canon rear tray to print?
Open the rear tray cover (A) and then pull up the paper support (B). Open the feed slot cover (C). Slide the paper guides to open them, and load the paper in the center of the rear tray with the print side facing up. Slide the paper guides (D) to align them with both sides of the paper stack.
How do I change the default paper tray?
From the printer properties, change to the Paper tab and select Auto Selection from Paper Source option. Besides, in the MS Word’s Menu bar, click Tools > Option. Then choose the Printer tab. On the default paper tray option, choose Use Default Printer Setting.
How do I get the paper tray on my Canon printer?
Press (Settings/Registration). Press [Function Settings] → [Common] → [Paper Feed Settings]. Press [ Paper Drawer Auto Selection On/Off]. Select the desired function → press [On] for each paper source → press [OK].
What is the MP tray on a printer?
Use the MP Tray for special print media, such as photo paper or envelopes. Doing this enables the machine to automatically feed paper from the appropriate tray if Auto Tray Select has been set in the machine or printer driver.
What is Tray setting?
These settings specify the paper type, paper size, and functions allowed for each paper tray. When a tray runs out of paper during printing, this determines whether or not another tray with the same size and type of paper is automatically selected and printing continues.