- 1 Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix an Epson printer that is printing blank?
- 3 Why is my printer returning blank pages?
- 4 What to do if your printer is printing blank pages?
- 5 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 How do you reset your Epson printer?
- 7 How do I update my Epson printer?
- 8 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 9 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 10 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer.
How do I fix an Epson printer that is printing blank?
Check your Device
- Make sure your printer is placed on a flat stable surface.
- Check your ink cartridges.
- Make sure you’re using supported paper.
- Make sure your document doesn’t have blank pages.
- Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your software are correct.
Why is my printer returning blank pages?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. Thus, if you replace your printer ink cartridges with new ones, everything will return to normal. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles.
What to do if your printer is printing blank pages?
Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct. Make sure your document does not contain blank pages. If your printer software has a Preview option, you can check for blank pages before you print and remove them, if necessary.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I update my Epson printer?
Open Epson Software Updater from the Applications > Epson Software folder. If you do not have the Epson Software Updater utility, you can download it here. Select Epson Firmware Update by checking the box next to it, then click the Install button. Select Agree to continue.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.