- 1 Why is my HP Officejet 4630 not printing?
- 2 Why is my HP printer not printing even though it is connected?
- 3 Why is my printer not printing when I press print?
- 4 How do I clean the printhead on my HP Officejet 4630?
- 5 How do I get my HP OfficeJet 4630 printer back online?
- 6 Is there a reset button on HP OfficeJet 4630?
- 7 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 8 How do I fix my HP printer problem?
- 9 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 10 Can you manually clean a printhead?
Why is my HP Officejet 4630 not printing?
Set the black ink cartridge aside, with the nozzles facing up. Close the ink cartridge access door. Try the print job again. If the printer operates correctly in single-cartridge mode, let the black ink cartridge rest with the nozzles facing up for several hours or overnight, reinstall it, and then try to print again.
Why is my HP printer not printing even though it is connected?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
Why is my printer not printing when I press print?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How do I clean the printhead on my HP Officejet 4630?
On the printer control panel, press the Down Arrow to select Tools, and then press OK. Press the Down Arrow to select Clean Printhead, and then press OK. The printer cleans the printhead, and then prints a printhead test page.
How do I get my HP OfficeJet 4630 printer back online?
To get your printer “online”, go to the “settings” and after that select “Printers’. Right-click the Printer option and click on “Use Printer Online ”.
2) Once in the Service Menu, click the down button until you get to “Resets Menu “. 3) You have a few reset options: Partial Reset, Partial-Full Reset, or OOBE Reset.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I fix my HP printer problem?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Can you manually clean a printhead?
You can clean the printhead either manually or from your printer or computer. Before you start, you’ll want to perform a nozzle check to ensure your printhead needs cleaning, as this will save ink.