- 1 Why is my printer printing blank pages after replacing ink?
- 2 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 3 Why is my printer not working after replacing ink cartridges?
- 4 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 5 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 6 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 7 Why does my HP printer say there’s no ink?
- 8 Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 9 Is there a reset button on ink cartridges?
- 10 How do I reset my printer after changing ink?
- 11 How do I reset my HP printer after refilling ink?
- 12 Why won’t my HP printer print after I changed the ink?
- 13 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
Why is my printer printing blank pages after replacing ink?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles. Driver and software issues can sometimes cause this problem as well.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
Why is my printer not working after replacing ink cartridges?
Verify the ink cartridge(s) has been inserted properly. If a lever has been changed from its original position to allow the installation of ink cartridges, ensure it has been returned to its original position. Perform a head cleaning on printer if available. Try resetting the ink cartridge counter.
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why does my HP printer say there’s no ink?
Sometimes an ‘Ink Alert’ or ‘Low on Ink’ message displays on the computer or the printer control panel and the printer does not print. The message is intended as a warning so you can have a replacement cartridge available and avoid possible printing delays.
Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer.
After removing the printer cartridges, examine the end of a cartridge where the copper contacts are found. On some models, there is a reset button located above the contacts in the center. After resetting each cartridge, you can then replace them and the printer should accept them as if they were new.
How do I reset my printer after changing ink?
Open the cartridge door and hold down the power button. Reconnect the power cables while still holding down the power button. Close the cartridge door and release the power button. The ink cartridge is now reset.
How do I reset my HP printer after refilling ink?
How to Reset Ink Levels on an HP Cartridge
- Locate and take out both the black and the color ink HP cartridges from your printer.
- Press the “On” button on your printer to turn it on, wait 20 seconds, then turn it off.
- Replace the black and the color HP cartridges inside the printer.
Why won’t my HP printer print after I changed the ink?
If your ink cartridge sat in storage for any length of time, the ink may have started to dry out. Running an extended cleaning cycle may correct the problem and help the printer recognize the cartridge. After running the cleaning cycle, print a test page to determine whether the printer can print again.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.