- 1 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix my HP Deskjet printer that prints blank pages?
- 3 Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 4 Why is my HP Deskjet 2652 not printing?
- 5 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 6 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 7 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 8 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 9 Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
- 10 How do I reset my HP Deskjet printer?
- 11 Why is my HP printer blinking orange?
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How do I fix my HP Deskjet printer that prints blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my HP Deskjet 2652 not printing?
The HP Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting won’t print issue can occur due to ink cartridges, page smears, or paper jams. You also need to check for paper bits that are stuck in the carriage after opening the cartridge access door. Check the ink cartridge levels periodically. If any cartridge is low or empty, replace it.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
Verify the ink cartridge(s) has been inserted properly. If a lever has been changed from its original position to allow the installation of ink cartridges, ensure it has been returned to its original position. Perform a head cleaning on printer if available. Try resetting the ink cartridge counter.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
When the printer shows orange light blinking, it mostly means some issues with the printer cartridge, toner, or simply corrupted configuration settings as reported by the user in the Microsoft Community.