- 1 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 2 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 3 Why does my HP printer print an extra blank page?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 5 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 6 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 7 Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 8 Why is my word doc printing blank?
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
5 simple fixes to try:
- Check ink cartridges.
- Run the Windows printer troubleshooter.
- Update the printer driver.
- Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Configure Print Spooler service.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
Why does my HP printer print an extra blank page?
Corrupted or incomplete software could cause the printer to feed a blank page after each print job. Disconnect the USB cable from the printer, if necessary. In Windows, search for and open the Control Panel. Click Programs and Features.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer.
Why is my word doc printing blank?
Word document shows 0 bytes and appears blank when opened indicates that the file has been corrupted in some way. And when it attacks, the content of your Word document is gone and the file is shown as empty.