- 1 Why is my canon printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix my printer from printing blank pages?
- 3 Why is my canon ts3122 printer printing blank pages?
- 4 Why is my Canon printer not printing after changing cartridges?
- 5 Why are my documents printing blank?
- 6 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 7 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 8 What causes a laser printer to print blank pages?
- 9 Why isn’t my Canon Pixma printer printing?
- 10 Why is my Canon Maxify not printing?
- 11 How do you clean the heads on a Canon printer?
- 12 How do I reset my Canon printer?
Why is my canon printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Blank page printing is a common problem in canon printers. Canon printers have either 2 or 4+ cartridges. This issue generally occurs when there is no ink in the cartridge, or due to the blockage of vacuum in the cartridge.
How do I fix my printer from printing blank pages?
Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct. Make sure your document does not contain blank pages. If your printer software has a Preview option, you can check for blank pages before you print and remove them, if necessary.
Why is my canon ts3122 printer printing blank pages?
In case of your ink cartridge is empty, then your printer obviously print blank pages. You can easily check the level of ink by observing the menu buttons present in your printer. Generally, this issue arises when you have not utilized your canon printer for a long time. The ink dried up and blocks the print heads.
Why is my Canon printer not printing after changing cartridges?
If you are unable to fill ink cartridge properly then your printer will not print. While filling ink in the cartridge, inject ink into sponge through exit hole. Sometimes ink flow gets blocked when air bubbles trapped inside the cartridge. In such situations, allow the ink cartridge to sit unused for an hour.
Why are my documents printing blank?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
What causes a laser printer to print blank pages?
A faulty or defective printer controller or one or more defective circuit boards inside of your Samsung laser printer can cause the device to print blank pages. A faulty laser shutter, transfer roller or laser scanner cable might also cause your printer to print blank pages.
Why isn’t my Canon Pixma printer printing?
The solution is to restart the Canon PIXMA printer, system, and the wireless router. Remove the power cable from the printer’s rear to solve the Canon printer won’t print wirelessly issue. Switch the Mac or Windows computer Off and reinsert the power cable to your Canon PIXMA printer, and then power it up.
Why is my Canon Maxify not printing?
Check2 Check the status of ink tanks. Replace the ink tank if the ink has run out. Check to see if a particular color’s ink tank is not empty. If the Nozzle Check Pattern is not printed correctly though ink is sufficient, perform the Print Head Cleaning and try printing the Nozzle Check Pattern again.
How do you clean the heads on a Canon printer?
How to automatically clean a Canon printhead
- Make sure the printer is on and then touch the setup (gear icon) on the printer display home screen.
- Then select the maintenance (tools) icon.
- Select “Cleaning” and then select “Yes”
- The printer will go through the cleaning process for about a minute.
How do I reset my Canon printer?
1 Factory Reset
- Press Setup.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Press OK. Your device is now reset.