- 1 How do I get my Brother printer to print from tray 2?
- 2 How do I select the paper tray on my Brother printer?
- 3 How do I change printer tray settings?
- 4 Can I add a paper tray to my Brother printer?
- 5 How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
- 6 How do I change my printer from Tray 1 to Tray 2?
- 7 What is the MP tray on a Brother printer?
- 8 How do I get my printer out of manual feed?
- 9 How do I manually feed my Brother printer?
- 10 Why does my Brother printer says manually feed insert paper?
- 11 How do I automatically print a document that has different paper sizes?
- 12 How do I change my printer to bypass tray?
- 13 How do I change the default tray on my HP printer?
- 14 How do I change the default tray on my Lexmark printer?
How do I get my Brother printer to print from tray 2?
Click File → Print.
- b. Click Properties or Preferences.
- c. In the Paper Source dropdown, select the paper tray you wish to print from (ex. Tray 2) for First Page and Other Pages.
- d. Click OK.
- e. Click OK or Print to print the document.
How do I select the paper tray on my Brother printer?
You can change the default tray your Brother machine uses for printing copies by following these steps: Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Copy. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select a setting. You can select Tray #1 Only, Tray #2 Only, MP Only, MP>T1>T2, or T1>T2>MP.
How do I change printer tray settings?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
Can I add a paper tray to my Brother printer?
Click the Accessories tab and click Auto Detect. After Tray 2 has been detected, click Apply. – If Auto Detect does not detect the tray, you can manually add it. Under Available Options, select the tray, click Add and then Apply.
How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
How to Configure a Printer Tray
- Click Start and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the printer you want to configure and click “Printing Preferences.”
- Select the “Use different paper” option if you want print jobs in this configuration to use multiple paper types.
How do I change my printer from Tray 1 to Tray 2?
Step two: Change the print settings to print from Tray 2
- On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), and then select Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your product, and then select Printing Preferences.
- From the Printing Preferences menu, select Paper/Quality.
- From the Paper Source drop-down menu, select Tray 2.
What is the MP tray on a Brother printer?
Use the MP Tray for special print media, such as photo paper or envelopes. If the [Check Paper] setting is set to [On] and you set the paper in MP tray, a message appears on the LCD asking if you want to change the paper type and paper size.
How do I get my printer out of manual feed?
Using both hands, put one full sheet of paper or one envelope in the manual feed slot until the front edge touches the paper feed roller. When you feel the machine pull it in, let go. The document will be printed out.
How do I manually feed my Brother printer?
Open the manual feed slot cover. Using both hands, slide the manual feed paper guides to the width of the paper that you are going to use. Using both hands, put one piece of paper in the manual feed slot until the front edge of the paper touches the paper feed roller. Once the machine has grasped the paper, let go.
Why does my Brother printer says manually feed insert paper?
“Manual Feed” is an indication that your machine’s Tray Setting or the paper source in the printer driver has been set to Manual Feed, but there’s no paper loaded in the manual feed slot.
How do I automatically print a document that has different paper sizes?
Automatically print a document that has different paper sizes
- Press MENU.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to display General Setup. Press General Setup.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to display Tray Setting.
- Do one of the following:
- Press ◄ or ► to display the paper size options.
- Press Thin, Plain, Thick, Thicker, Recycled Paper or Label.
- Press Stop/Exit.
How do I change my printer to bypass tray?
Printing with the Bypass Tray with a Macintosh
- Open the [Setup] settings.
- Select the paper type from the [Setup] settings.
- Make sure [Bypass Tray] is selected from the [Paper Feed] settings.
- Slide the bypass tray guides into position according to the paper size.
How do I change the default tray on my HP printer?
On the printer control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the Setup icon. Swipe up on the display, and then touch Tray and Paper Management. Touch Tray Management, touch Default Tray and then touch Tray 2.
How do I change the default tray on my Lexmark printer?
Press and release the Menu button. Press until Paper Menu appears, and then press the Select button. Press until Paper Size/Type appears, and then press. Press until the required media source is reached (e.g. Tray 1, Tray 2, etc.), and then press.