- 1 Why does my Canon printer keep saying error printing?
- 2 How do I fix my Canon U051 error?
- 3 How do I get my Canon printer out of an error state?
- 4 Why does my Canon printer say its in an error state?
- 5 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 6 What to do if Canon printer is not printing?
- 7 Where is the reset button on a Canon printer?
- 8 How do I fix the U052 error on my Canon printer?
- 9 How do I clear error messages on my Canon printer?
- 10 How do I fix printer errors?
- 11 How do I reset my Canon printer?
Why does my Canon printer keep saying error printing?
Canon printers produce error codes for one of several reasons: The settings for your printer might not be compatible with the document you’re trying to print. The loading bay for your paper might have become lodged with paper or you’re using the wrong type of paper.
How do I fix my Canon U051 error?
How do I clear the U051, U052, U053 or U059 error message?
- Check to make sure your cartridges carry the correct codes.
- Check the cartridges contacts are clean and un-obscured.
- Change the ink cartridge.
- Clean the contacts inside the printer.
How do I get my Canon printer out of an error state?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager.
- Make sure that your printer is Online.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic.
- Update Windows.
Why does my Canon printer say its in an error state?
If your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
What to do if Canon printer is not printing?
The solution is to restart the Canon PIXMA printer, system, and the wireless router. Turn the Canon PIXMA printer On and do not continue for ten seconds. Remove the power cable from the printer’s rear to solve the Canon printer won’t print wirelessly issue.
The reset procedure of the Canon printer is very simple. Find the Stop button on the control panel of the printer. Press the Stop button and hold it for a few seconds. Do not release it until the Orange color Alarm lamp blinks 21 times.
How do I fix the U052 error on my Canon printer?
U052 The type of print head is incorrect. Follow these steps to be sure that the print head is properly seated:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, and gently open the paper output tray.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and hold it open with the support (A).
- Push the tab (B) and lift the ink tank to remove it.
How do I clear error messages on my Canon printer?
On your Canon printer, find, press and hold down the STOP/RESET/RESUME button for 10 seconds. This lets the printer know you’re aware of the message but wish to continue printing anyway. You will be allowed to print as normal. Your machine is prompting you to replace empty cartridges.
How do I fix printer errors?
How do I fix Printer Error in Windows 10?
- Open the Printer Troubleshooter. Enter ‘troubleshoot’ in the text box to search for Troubleshoot settings.
- Clear the Print Spool Folder. Users have also said that they’ve fixed Error Printing by clearing the Print Spooler folder.
- Check the Printer’s Port Settings.
How do I reset my Canon printer?
1 Factory Reset
- Press Setup.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Press OK. Your device is now reset.