- 1 How do I change Epson printer settings?
- 2 How do I clear an Epson printer error?
- 3 When I try to print it says send Fax?
- 4 How do I access my Epson printer settings?
- 5 How can I improve the quality of my Epson printer?
- 6 How do I change the DPI on my Epson printer?
- 7 How do you reset your Epson printer?
- 8 Why does my Epson printer keep saying its out of ink?
- 9 How do I check my Epson printer for errors?
- 10 How do I get my printer out of Fax mode?
- 11 What is printer control panel?
- 12 How do I change my printer from Fax to print?
- 13 How do I get my Epson printer to print?
- 14 How do I check my printer driver settings?
- 15 How do I find the software on my Epson printer?
How do I change Epson printer settings?
Select Printer Settings from the drop-down list, and select the Basic settings tab. Select Advanced. You will find the predefined settings in the list on the right of Automatic. Select the most appropriate setting from the list according to the type of document or image you want to print.
How do I clear an Epson printer error?
Carefully open the printer lid and quickly check for obstructions, if any. Remove printer cartridge and re-install correctly. Turn off your Epson Printer and unplug all the Wait for 15-20 minutes and plug everything back again.
When I try to print it says send Fax?
This may have been caused by someone actively changing the default printer, or because the operating system failed to see the printer and changed the default to something in the Printer Control Panel that it could see. All you need to do is open up your Printer Control Panel and locate the OfficeJet 6500.
How do I access my Epson printer settings?
From the taskbar Right-click the printer icon on the taskbar, then select Printer Settings. You see the printer software window.
How can I improve the quality of my Epson printer?
Improving Print Quality
- Cleaning the Print Head Directly From PictureMate.
- Aligning the Print Head Directly From PictureMate.
- Checking the Print Quality Using the Computer.
- Cleaning the Print Head Using the Computer.
- Aligning the Print Head Using the Computer.
How do I change the DPI on my Epson printer?
Customizing print settings Click the Basic Settings tab. Click Advanced, then click More Settings. Choose Color or Black as the Color setting, then choose desired printing resolution from 300 dpi or 600 dpi with the Resolution slider bar.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
Why does my Epson printer keep saying its out of ink?
The ink cartridges may not have been installed using the correct procedure or they may not be seated correctly. If the ink expended message is not on the screen, press the home button, select Setup > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) replacement > Proceed, and press the start button.
How do I check my Epson printer for errors?
A printer error has occurred. See your printer’s documentation. Clear all print jobs waiting to be printed from the computer before turning off the printer. Remove any jammed paper, wait a few minutes, and then turn the printer back on.
How do I get my printer out of Fax mode?
If the printer receives faxes through a connected computer and you can not locate the fax options on the printer go to the computer and click on “Start.” Select “Accessories” followed by “Communications” or “Fax/Calling” and select “Fax.” Click on “Fax Console ” and locate the “Disable” or “Turn Off” option.
What is printer control panel?
Every printer has a control panel somewhere on its body. The fancy printers have LCD control panels that display text, or preview and select photos for printing. Less fancy printers may have a control panel of only a couple of buttons. When the printer is offline or deselected, the computer can’t print.
How do I change my printer from Fax to print?
Open Start > Settings > Printers & Faxes. Right click printer, select Printing Preferences. Change the settings.
How do I get my Epson printer to print?
How it works
- Download the Epson Print Enabler software from the Google Play store.
- Select the options drop down and then print.
- Select a nearby printer.
- Choose your print options and select print.
- The print job is then printed at your chosen printer.
How do I check my printer driver settings?
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Printers. Right-click your printer icon, and click Printing Preferences. The screen displays the Printing Preferences window, which contains the Layout, Paper/Quality, User Defined Paper and Extension Settings menus. These menus display the printer driver settings.
How do I find the software on my Epson printer?
Epson Connect Printer Setup For Windows
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.