- 1 How do I make my Brother printer stay on?
- 2 How do I make Brother printer default?
- 3 How do I manually feed my Brother printer?
- 4 How do I keep my Brother printer from going offline?
- 5 How do I get my Brother printer back online?
- 6 Why does my Brother printer print one page at a time?
- 7 How can I make my Brother printer print faster?
- 8 Why is the Brother printer not printing?
- 9 Where do you put paper in a Brother printer?
- 10 Why does my printer says manually feed?
- 11 How do you fix Do not put paper in a manual feed slot?
- 12 How do I make my Brother printer print with different trays?
- 13 How do I manually put paper in my printer?
- 14 How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
How do I make my Brother printer stay on?
To set your preferred printer as default, do the following:
- Go to Control Panel in your computer.
- Click to open ‘Devices and Printers ‘ window.
- Select your Brother printer as default by checking the checkbox in front of it.
- Click to open settings check if the “Pause” option is selected.
How do I make Brother printer default?
To adjust the default settings of the printer driver, complete the following steps:
- Open the Printers Folder. Click here to see how to open Printing Preferences.
- Right-click on the Brother printer driver and left-click on Printing Preferences. You can change the following settings: Basic tab. Advanced tab.
How do I manually feed my Brother printer?
Open the manual feed slot cover. Using both hands, slide the manual feed paper guides to the width of the paper that you are going to use. Using both hands, put one piece of paper in the manual feed slot until the front edge of the paper touches the paper feed roller. Once the machine has grasped the paper, let go.
How do I keep my Brother printer from going offline?
Fortunately, sorting these issues is really simple.
- Open the “Devices and Printers” menu as described in the previous section.
- Right-click your printer’s icon.
- Click “See what’s printing”.
- Select the “Printer” tab from the top menu.
- Uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” option.
How do I get my Brother printer back online?
Click on the Start button on your computer, and then click on the Devices and Printers option. Now right-click your Brother printer icon and click on the See What’s Printing option on your screen. Click on the Printer option at the top of the window, look for the check mark in front of the Use Offline option.
Why does my Brother printer print one page at a time?
Go to File > Print. In the print options, look for Collated section. Select your printer (if more than one is connected) and click on the Print button. This should fix the problem and allow you to print multiple pages of the document instead of one page.
How can I make my Brother printer print faster?
Check the print resolution. The higher print quality takes longer to print. Changing the printer driver setting may solve the print speed issue. For Windows users:
- Open Printing Preferences.
- Click the Basic tab and choose the resolution that is lower than the one already set from Resolution.
Why is the Brother printer not printing?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
Where do you put paper in a Brother printer?
Load Paper in the Paper Tray
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Press and slide the paper guides to fit the paper.
- Fan the stack of paper well.
- Load paper in the paper tray with the printing surface face down.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
Why does my printer says manually feed?
“Manual Feed” is an indication that your machine’s Tray Setting or the paper source in the printer driver has been set to Manual Feed, but there’s no paper loaded in the manual feed slot.
How do you fix Do not put paper in a manual feed slot?
Put the paper into the manual feed slot with the side to be printed face up. Make sure that the paper or transparency is straight and in the correct position on the manual feed slot. If it is not, the paper or the transparency may not be fed properly, resulting in a skewed printout or a paper jam.
How do I make my Brother printer print with different trays?
You can change the default tray your Brother machine uses for printing copies by following these steps: Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Copy.
- Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Print.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select a setting.
- Press the OK key.
- Press the STOP/EXIT key.
How do I manually put paper in my printer?
Printing using manual feed
- Make sure that the product is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select Manual Feed from the Source is drop-down list.
- Load paper or an envelope into the priority feed slot, depending on the print job.
How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
How to Configure a Printer Tray
- Click Start and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the printer you want to configure and click “Printing Preferences.”
- Select the “Use different paper” option if you want print jobs in this configuration to use multiple paper types.