- 1 How do I print a network configuration report from the printer settings?
- 2 How do I find my printer configuration page?
- 3 How do I print a configuration?
- 4 What is a configuration report?
- 5 How do I print an IP address from the network configuration page?
- 6 How do I print a test page on Xerox?
- 7 What is printer configuration?
- 8 How do I print a self test page?
- 9 What is the configuration page?
- 10 How do I access HP printer settings?
- 11 Where do you find the IP address on your printer?
- 12 How do I run a configuration report?
- 13 How do I print a configuration page on a Xerox printer?
How do I print a network configuration report from the printer settings?
Use the printer control panel to print a Network Configuration Page.
- On the printer control panel, press the Wireless button. The wireless menu displays.
- Press the button next to Settings, scroll to Print Report, and then press OK.
- Scroll to Configuration Page, and then press OK.
How do I find my printer configuration page?
Printing a configuration page from the printer’s front panel
- While the Ready message is displayed, press the Menu button.
- Press the Menu button to access the Help Pages.
- Press the left arrow (<----) or right arrow (---->) buttons until the following message appears:
- Press the Print button to print a configuration page.
How do I print a configuration?
Press the printer’s MENU button until INFORMATION MENU appears. Press ITEM until PRINT CONFIGURATION appears. Press SELECT to print the Configuration page. The display will read PRINTING CONFIGURATION and the Configuration page will print.
What is a configuration report?
Configuration reports are used to provide a detailed report on the configuration of a component or sets of components.
How do I print an IP address from the network configuration page?
You can find your machine’s settings, such as the IP address, subnet mask, node name, and MAC Address on the report, for example: IP address: 192.168. 0.5.
- Press or to select the [Print Reports] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select [Network Config].
- Press OK.
- Press Go.
How do I print a test page on Xerox?
Printing a test page from the print driver will help determine if the print driver is functioning properly.
- Open the Printers and Faxes window.
- Right click on the required printer icon and select Printer Properties from the popup menu.
- If necessary, click on the General tab.
- Click on Print Test Page.
What is printer configuration?
The IP Printer Configuration is for adding or deleting the IP Printer connection in computers. For configuring a shared network printer in the computer for specific users, refer the Configuring Shared Printer.
How do I print a self test page?
Print a test page
- Make sure that there is U.S. letter or A4 size, unused, plain paper in the input tray.
- Press and hold the Power button, and then press the Cancel button.
- Let go of the Cancel button and then the Power button. The test page prints. Figure: Example of a test page.
What is the configuration page?
Printing the configuration page as a test print primes the print heads and allows you to check that the printer is functional. You can also use the configuration page to check the printer’s configuration and system settings.
How do I access HP printer settings?
Follow these steps to change your printer’s default settings:
- Type “Devices” into the main search bar at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the results list.
- Right click on the appropriate printer icon.
- Select “Printing Preferences”
- Change print settings, click “OK”
- Ready, set, print!
Where do you find the IP address on your printer?
On Windows, you can use the Control Panel to find the printer’s IP address.
- Go to Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
- Find your printer in the list, click on it, and select Manage.
- Click on Printer Properties.
- In the General tab, find the Location field. Your printer’s IP address will be located in it.
How do I run a configuration report?
To run a report in the Configuration Manager console In the Configuration Manager console, select Monitoring. In the Monitoring workspace, expand Reporting, and then select Reports to list the available reports. If no reports are listed, verify that the reporting services point is installed and configured.
How do I print a configuration page on a Xerox printer?
To print a Configuration Report from the Control Panel:
- Press the Machine Status button on the Control Panel.
- If necessary, select the Machine Information tab.
- Select the Information Pages button on the Touch Screen.
- Select Configuration Report.
- Select Print.