- 1 How do I make my Brother printer print double sided?
- 2 How do I change my printer settings to duplex?
- 3 Why has my Brother printer stopped printing double sided?
- 4 How do I enable duplex printing?
- 5 What is the difference between duplex printing and double sided printing?
- 6 How do I change the default settings on my Brother printer?
- 7 Why is double sided printing greyed out?
- 8 How do I enable duplex printing in Windows 10?
- 9 Why won’t my printer print both sides?
- 10 What is reverse printing?
How do I make my Brother printer print double sided?
Press [Options]>[2-sided Copy]. To make 2-sided copies of a 2-sided document automatically, press [2-sided⇒2-sided]. Load your document in the ADF to use the automatic 2-sided copy feature. To make 2-sided copies of a 2-sided document manually, press [2-sided⇒2-sided].
How do I change my printer settings to duplex?
Set your computer to default “double-side” with the following seven steps or watch the helpful video.
- Start menu > “Control Panel”
- Choose “Printers and Faxes”
- Right click your primary printer.
- Choose “Printing Preferences”
- Choose “Finishing” tab.
- Check “Print on both sides”
- Click “Apply” to set as the default.
Why has my Brother printer stopped printing double sided?
If the Paper Adjustment Lever for 2-sided(Duplex) Printing is not correctly set for the paper size, paper jams may occur and the print will be out of position on the paper. Open the Properties dialog box in the printer driver.
How do I enable duplex printing?
To find out whether your printer supports duplex printing, you can check your printer manual or consult your printer manufacturer, or you can do the following:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided. If Print on Both Sides is available, your printer is set up for duplex printing.
What is the difference between duplex printing and double sided printing?
How does duplex printing work. With a single-engine duplexer, each page of your print job prints on one side first and then flips over and prints on the other side. A double-engine duplexer means that both sides of the media are printed simultaneously.
How do I change the default settings on my Brother printer?
To adjust the default settings of the printer driver, complete the following steps:
- Open the Printers Folder. Click here to see how to open Printing Preferences.
- Right-click on the Brother printer driver and left-click on Printing Preferences. You can change the following settings: Basic tab. Advanced tab.
Why is double sided printing greyed out?
Hi Andrewh,As the option for “Two-sided” if greyed out in the Print window, please make sure that your printer has the dual side printing capabilities. Also, make sure that the box for “Duplex Unit” in the printer settings is checked.To check that, go to Settings > Printers & Scanners.
How do I enable duplex printing in Windows 10?
Double-sided Printing in Windows 10
- Look for Hardware and Sound. Click on View Devices and Printers.
- Locate the printer and right-click on it.
- Choose Printer Properties (note that this is different from simply Properties).
- Find the check box that says Automatic Duplexing unit.
Why won’t my printer print both sides?
If your printer has a duplex option installed, check the driver/software settings. Go to the Printers and Faxes folder on your computer. Right-click on the printer driver and then select Properties. Click on the Device Settings tab, then look under Installable Options and make sure the duplex unit is set to Available.
What is reverse printing?
To print or display the opposite background and foreground colors. For example, a typical white page with black text would be reverse printed as white characters on a black background.