- 1 Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
- 2 How do I get my HP printer to print?
- 3 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 4 How do I troubleshoot a network printer?
- 5 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 6 How do I fix my HP printer problem?
- 7 How do I reset my HP printer error message?
- 8 How do you reset your printer settings?
- 9 How do I clear the memory on my HP printer?
Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
The printer you plugged in to a USB hub on a system with too many peripherals to accommodate a direct connection may refuse to work that way. Shut down the printer and restart to reset on the printer end. If that is not the issue, check the connection at your wireless router and reset the router as well.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
How to Print
- Select the file you want to print and open the file so it appears on your computer screen.
- Press the Ctrl and P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- Once the printing pop-up menu appears on your computer screen, select the printer you intend to send the job to.
- If needed, modify your print settings.
Why is my HP printer not printing?
SOLUTION 1: Check HP Printer Status 1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
How do I troubleshoot a network printer?
Generally, when a printer is offered on a network, it is shared from a specific server. Here are six ways to win the network printer game:
- Test your drivers.
- Offer lots of driver options.
- Printer naming.
- Restart the queue.
- Restart the printer.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
How do I fix my HP printer problem?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
How do I reset my HP printer error message?
Reset the printer to recover from printer failures.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
How do you reset your printer settings?
Follow the steps listed below to reset the print settings to the original factory default settings.
- Press the Menu/Set key on the control panel.
- Press up or down navigation key to select Printer and press Menu/Set.
- Press up or down navigation key to select Reset Printer and press Menu/Set.
- Press 1 to select “Yes”.
How do I clear the memory on my HP printer?
Delete Job in Print Queue
- Click the Start button, then type “printer” into the search box.
- Double-click the HP LaserJet printer icon to open the print queue.
- Click on each job that you want to erase from the print queue, then click “Delete.”
- Press the “Enter/Menu” button on the printer’s control panel.