- 1 Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
- 2 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 3 What are the most common causes of printer not printing?
- 4 How do you reset your printer?
- 5 How do I clear the print spooler?
- 6 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 7 How do I fix my HP printer problem?
- 8 What are the possible causes if the printer is not responding?
- 9 What are the basic symptoms of a faulty printer?
- 10 How do I fix printer in error state?
- 11 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
- 12 How do I reset my wireless printer?
- 13 How do I clear the memory on my HP printer?
Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
Why is my HP printer not printing?
SOLUTION 1: Check HP Printer Status 1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
What are the most common causes of printer not printing?
Given the complex process that occurs between the time you click “Print” and the moment your business document exits the office printer, there are numerous factors that can prevent the printer from working properly. Common factors include driver problems, software issues, hardware failures and overuse.
How do you reset your printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
How do I fix my HP printer problem?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
What are the possible causes if the printer is not responding?
You may come across an error message that tells you “Printer not responding” when you are attempting to print something. There are various possible causes for this error, including bad hardware status and configuration, faulty drivers, etc.
What are the basic symptoms of a faulty printer?
10 Common Printer Problems and How to Fix Them
- Printer Won’t Turn On. Try turning on the printer.
- Paper Jams. What would a week be without paper jams?
- Slow Printer Speed.
- Documents printing with streaks.
- Printer Documents blotched and faded.
- Printer Not Connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi printing taking too long.
- Need to secure your printer.
How do I fix printer in error state?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager.
- Make sure that your printer is Online.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic.
- Update Windows.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
How do I reset my wireless printer?
Firstly, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord and unplug it from the wall outlet. Secondly, Remove the USB cables. Press the printer power button and hold it for about 30 seconds. Now, Plug the power cable into the wall outlet and then plug in again the power cord to the printer.
How do I clear the memory on my HP printer?
Delete Job in Print Queue
- Click the Start button, then type “printer” into the search box.
- Double-click the HP LaserJet printer icon to open the print queue.
- Click on each job that you want to erase from the print queue, then click “Delete.”
- Press the “Enter/Menu” button on the printer’s control panel.