- 1 How do I program my Okidata Microline 320?
- 2 What is character pitch on Oki printer?
- 3 How do I reset my Okidata 320 Turbo?
- 4 How do I align my Okidata printer?
- 5 What is dot matrix printer?
- 6 How do I load paper into an OKI printer?
- 7 What is character pitch?
- 8 What is an OKI printer?
- 9 How do I reset my Oki printer?
- 10 How do I reset my OKI Microline?
How do I program my Okidata Microline 320?
Check the Okidata 320 Turbo Printer Settings
- Insert a blank sheet of paper in the printer.
- Enable the printer’s Menu Mode by pressing and holding the Shift and Sel buttons at the same time.
- Set the printer’s Emulation Mode to “IBM PPR”.
- Set the Bottom Margin to “Invalid”.
- Set the Paper Out Override setting to “Yes”.
What is character pitch on Oki printer?
Character pitch determines how many characters will print on each line. You can choose a specific fixed width for each character in characters per inch (CPI), or Proportional. The higher cpi settings are often used for spreadsheets.
How do I reset my Okidata 320 Turbo?
Okidata Microline Reset Factory Settings
- Turn The Printer Off, Then.
- Hold Down The SEL and SHIFT buttons while you turn the printer on.
- All Settings Will Now Be Reset To The Original Factory Settings Including TOF Alignment. Home.
How do I align my Okidata printer?
Press the Load Key. Press and hold the Tear Key to see where it will print. To adjust, while sill holding the Tear Key down, press and hold the Shift Key. Release the Tear Key and then press and hold either the Micro Feed Up or Micro Feed Down Key down until it gets to where you want to print.
What is dot matrix printer?
A dot matrix printer is an impact printer that prints using a fixed number of pins or wires. Typically the pins or wires are arranged in one or several vertical columns. The pins strike an ink-coated ribbon and force contact between the ribbon and the paper, so that each pin makes a small dot on the paper.
How do I load paper into an OKI printer?
- Pull the paper cassette out.
- Set the paper size dial (1) to match the loading paper size.
- Slide the paper guide to the width of paper to be loaded.
- Slide the paper stopper to the length of paper to be loaded.
- Fan a stack of paper well, and then align the edges of the paper.
What is character pitch?
The measurement of the number of characters per inch.
What is an OKI printer?
Professional HD Quality Color Printing From Your Desktop OKI printers are compact, professional-grade printers that run efficiently and produce large quantities at a low cost. Using a combination of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and White toner, these printers produce a full spectrum of high-definition colors.
How do I reset my Oki printer?
You can restore the network settings to the factory default settings.
- Press [Device Settings] on the touch panel.
- Press or several times and press [Admin Setup].
- Enter the administrator name and password and press [OK].
- Press [Network Menu].
- Press [Network Setup].
- Press [Factory Defaults].
- Press [Yes].
How do I reset my OKI Microline?
To reset the printer:
- Press and release the SEL key to take the printer off-line. The SEL light will be out.
- Then, press and hold the SHIFT key and press the RESET (CHARACTER PITCH) key.
- The printer is reset.