- 1 Why is my printer not printing when requested?
- 2 How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
- 3 Why does my HP printer not print multiple copies?
- 4 Why can’t I print multiple copies?
- 5 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 6 What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
- 7 How do I fix a print queue issue?
- 8 Why is my HP printer not printing everything on the page?
- 9 Where is the cancel button on HP printer?
- 10 How do I make my printer print two copies?
- 11 Why does my printer print one page then stop?
- 12 How do I print only certain documents?
- 13 How do I get my HP printer to print continuously?
- 14 How do I print multiple Pages on my printer?
Why is my printer not printing when requested?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
To resolve this issue quickly, download and run our HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool. This tool will remove all the print jobs stuck in the queue, clear the print spooler, detect if there are other problems and fix the issues automatically.
Why does my HP printer not print multiple copies?
re: HP LaserJet will not print multiple copies! It is caused by an HP printer option called Mopier Mode being enabled by default. This mode causes only 1 copy to be sent to the printer which should then use its internal memory to print the multiple copies.
Why can’t I print multiple copies?
Attempt to print multiple copies of a small (1 or 2 page) document. – If all documents print, then the issue is likely caused by a problem with the print spooler. – If all documents don’t print, then the issue could be caused by a problem with the Windows print processor.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
Why is my HP printer not printing everything on the page?
Check the Printer Preferences Under Manage your Device, click on Printing Preferences. Click the Paper or Paper/Quality tab. In the Type or Paper Type field, make sure that Plain Paper is selected. Click the Print Quality filed and set it to Draft or Normal, or click on the Graphics tab and select Standard for Quality.
Press Cancel button on the control panel of your HP printer. Press Stop if the printer’s display shows you the print job. Go to the taskbar of your computer and locate the print icon. Click on the icon and select the print job to cancel.
How do I make my printer print two copies?
Click Devices and Printers. Select number of copies. If it is set to 2, change it to 1 and see if it helps. 4. Adjust number of copies from the document
- Click File.
- Select Print.
- Select Copies.
- Adjust the number of copies.
Why does my printer print one page then stop?
Printer only prints one page then stops. Printer Start printing only one page of a document, even if there are multiple pages. This problem mostly causes if the print spooler stops responding, the Installed Printer driver corrupted, and more.
How do I print only certain documents?
Begin by opening the print window.
- On the ribbon, select File.
- Select Print. Alternatively, from the Home tab, use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+P.
- By default, Word is set to print an entire document.
- Change the settings, if needed.
- Select Print.
How do I get my HP printer to print continuously?
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w and P1606dn Printers – Printer Continuously Prints the Same Print Job After it is Installed on a Network
- Click the Windows icon ( ), and then click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the HP printer, and then click Properties.
- Click the Ports tab.
How do I print multiple Pages on my printer?
Click “File > Print ”. Click “Properties” in the “Print” dialog box. Under the “Layout” tab, increase the number of “Pages per Sheet” to the desired number. Click “OK” to print, and the multiple pages will be laid out correctly on the printout.