- 1 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 2 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 3 Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing in Windows 10?
- 5 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 6 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
- 7 How do I fix a print queue issue?
- 8 How do I clear my HP printer queue?
- 9 Why is my wireless printer not responding to my computer?
- 10 How do I fix the print spooler in Windows 10?
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
The printer you plugged in to a USB hub on a system with too many peripherals to accommodate a direct connection may refuse to work that way. Shut down the printer and restart to reset on the printer end. If that is not the issue, check the connection at your wireless router and reset the router as well.
Why is my printer not printing in Windows 10?
If your printer won’t print in Windows 10, or you cannot connect to your printer, run the troubleshooter by doing the following: Plug in your printer into the power supply. Check the USB connection if using a wired printer, or wireless connection for wireless printers. Download and run the printing troubleshooter.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
How do I clear my HP printer queue?
Cancel print job (Win 10) | HP
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue.
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
Why is my wireless printer not responding to my computer?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. If everything is connected properly and powered up, go to the computer’s “control panel” from the “start” menu. Cancel all documents and try printing again.
How do I fix the print spooler in Windows 10?
How to fix print spooler using Services
- Open Start on Windows 10.
- Search for services.
- Right-click the Print Spooler service and select the Properties option.
- Click the General tab.
- Click the Stop button.
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.