- 1 Why does my HP printer only print the last page?
- 2 Why does my printer print a blank page at the end?
- 3 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 4 How do I stop my printer from printing last page first?
- 5 Why is my HP printer not printing properly?
- 6 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 7 What to do if printer is printing blank pages?
- 8 How do I stop printing blank pages?
- 9 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 10 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 11 How do I fix reverse printing?
- 12 How do I get my HP printer to print last page first?
- 13 Why is my printer printing the first page first?
Why does my HP printer only print the last page?
If your HP Photosmart C5100 or similar printer has started only printing the last page of any document then you have a issue with newly updated drivers. The standard steps to resolution are, Run the printing troubleshooter. Delete the printer, remove the drivers and reinstall.
Why does my printer print a blank page at the end?
When your printer runs a blank page between every printed page, the problem is most likely related to your drivers. If your driver is corrupted, that might lead to this problem. To fix the issue, users are suggesting to reinstall your printer driver. Once you uninstall the printer driver, restart your PC.
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
How do I stop my printer from printing last page first?
Printer prints last page first
- In Word, click “Printer properties” under the name of the selected printer:
- In the Printer properties dialog that opens, click the “Advanced” tab: If necessary, expand “Document options” and then “Layout options.” Then click on “Back to Front” and select “Front to Back”
Why is my HP printer not printing properly?
To resolve most print quality issues, use genuine HP cartridges, and in some cases, you might need to allow the printer to complete the automatic servicing routine. Check the paper and print settings to make sure that they are correct for the print job, and clean the cartridges and printhead.
Why is my HP printer not printing?
SOLUTION 1: Check HP Printer Status 1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
What to do if printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How do I stop printing blank pages?
Select your printer and then select Manage > Printing Preferences and then select Skip Blank Page.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
How do I fix reverse printing?
Printers usually print the first page first, and the last page last, so the pages end up in reverse order when you pick them up. To reverse the order: Press the menu button in the top-right corner of the window and press the Print button. In the General tab of the Print window under Copies, check Reverse.
How do I get my HP printer to print last page first?
Click File > Print. Click Properties. Click the General tab, then select Print last page first to have a check mark.
Why is my printer printing the first page first?
If your printer prints with the printed side down (face down printing), it will print the first page of the job first, but if you have a printer that prints with face up, it must print the job in reverse or you will have to manually reverse the order of the pages after you print a job.