- 1 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 2 How do I fix my printer not printing?
- 3 Why won’t my Lexmark printer communicate with my computer?
- 4 How do I reset my Lexmark printer?
- 5 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 6 Why is my Canon printer connected but not printing?
- 7 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 8 Why are my documents not printing?
- 9 How do I reset my printer?
- 10 How do I troubleshoot my Lexmark printer?
- 11 How do I get my Lexmark printer back online?
- 12 How can I get my computer to communicate with my printer?
- 13 Where is the reset button on a Canon printer?
- 14 How do I reset my HP printer to default?
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How do I fix my printer not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
Why won’t my Lexmark printer communicate with my computer?
Cables. A faulty USB cable or one that runs too long to carry data properly can prompt your Lexmark printer to display communication errors. Unplug any USB hubs and plug the printer directly into your computer, trying more than one port if your computer includes them.
How do I reset my Lexmark printer?
1 Factory Reset
- From your printer menu’s home screen, select Settings and press the OK button.
- Select General Settings and press the OK button.
- Select Factory Defaults and press the OK.
- Select Restore Now.
- Press OK.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
Why is my Canon printer connected but not printing?
The key reasons for Canon printer not printing are given as below: The print jobs are stuck in printer queue. Paper jams disable the printer’s ability to print. Faulty drivers or wireless connection do not allow the printer to print.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why are my documents not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I reset my printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
How do I troubleshoot my Lexmark printer?
To troubleshoot the issue, try these steps:
- Make sure that both your computer and your Lexmark printer are connected to your network.
- Restart your printer.
- Unplug the printer and check if there is any paper stuck in the machine, and if the toner is installed correctly.
How do I get my Lexmark printer back online?
Step 1: In order to turn on your Lexmark Printer, first, navigate to Settings and then tap on Printers option. After this, press a right click on Printer and then choose “Use Printer Online ”.
How can I get my computer to communicate with my printer?
Many computer connectivity issues are caused by something as simple as a loose cable. Make sure all of the cables connecting your computer to your printer are fully in place and completely fastened at both ends. If your printer is not turning on, the power cord could also be an issue.
The reset procedure of the Canon printer is very simple. Find the Stop button on the control panel of the printer. Press the Stop button and hold it for a few seconds. Do not release it until the Orange color Alarm lamp blinks 21 times.
How do I reset my HP printer to default?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.