- 1 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 3 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 4 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 5 How do I fix my printer not printing properly?
- 6 How do I get my printer to stop printing a blank page?
- 7 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
- 8 How do I fix my HP printer problem?
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
5 simple fixes to try:
- Check ink cartridges.
- Run the Windows printer troubleshooter.
- Update the printer driver.
- Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Configure Print Spooler service.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
How do I fix my printer not printing properly?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I get my printer to stop printing a blank page?
What can I do if the printer runs blank pages?
- Update your drivers.
- Reinstall your printer driver.
- Make sure that your cartridges are clean.
- Perform a self-cleaning process.
- Clean your tray solenoid.
- Make sure that the separators feature isn’t enabled.
- Turn off advanced printing features.
- Uncheck print header/footer option.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
How do I fix my HP printer problem?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.