- 1 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 2 What to do if printer is printing blank pages?
- 3 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 4 Why will my printer not print anything?
- 5 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 6 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 7 How long does it take for an ink cartridge to dry up?
- 8 How do I fix the color problems on my HP printer?
- 9 How do I reset my HP ink cartridge?
- 10 How do you fix a printer problem?
- 11 How do I fix my wireless printer?
- 12 How do I troubleshoot a network printer?
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
5 simple fixes to try:
- Check ink cartridges.
- Run the Windows printer troubleshooter.
- Update the printer driver.
- Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Configure Print Spooler service.
What to do if printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
Why will my printer not print anything?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
How long does it take for an ink cartridge to dry up?
In theory, a refilled ink cartridge should last six months before it dries up, since the ink is fresh. But in practice, refilled ink cartridges tend to dry up much faster than that, often in a matter of weeks, since they lack protective packaging.
How do I fix the color problems on my HP printer?
Methods to Fix HP Printer Not Printing Color Correctly
- Check Remaining Ink / Toner Levels & Replace Cartridge if Necessary.
- Adjust the Color Theme & Color Options.
- Check Any Damage on Your Printer’s Toner Cartridge (For Laser Printers)
- Check Your Printer’s Print Quality Report (For Laser Printers)
How do I reset my HP ink cartridge?
How to Reset Ink Levels on an HP Cartridge
- Locate and take out both the black and the color ink HP cartridges from your printer.
- Press the “On” button on your printer to turn it on, wait 20 seconds, then turn it off.
- Replace the black and the color HP cartridges inside the printer.
How do you fix a printer problem?
Try following these steps to get your printer back online.
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
How do I fix my wireless printer?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
How do I troubleshoot a network printer?
Generally, when a printer is offered on a network, it is shared from a specific server. Network Printer Not Printing – 6 Ways To Avoid Problems Now
- Test your drivers.
- Offer lots of driver options.
- Printer naming.
- Restart the queue.
- Restart the printer.