- 1 How do I calibrate my HP Laserjet cp1215?
- 2 How do I print a test page on HP cp1215?
- 3 How do I get my HP Laserjet to print in color?
- 4 How do I install HP toolbox?
- 5 How do I fix the color problem on my HP printer?
- 6 Why is there no option to print in color?
- 7 How do I open the toolbox on my HP printer?
- 8 How do I maintain my HP printer?
- 9 What is the HP printer Toolbox?
How do I calibrate my HP Laserjet cp1215?
Follow these steps to calibrate the product.
- Open Toolbox.
- Click the Device Settings folder, and then click the Print Quality page.
- Under Print Quality, click Calibrate next to Calibrate Now.
- Click OK when the ‘Your request has been sent to the device’ message appears on the computer.
How do I print a test page on HP cp1215?
Right-click the product icon ( ). Click Properties. The printer Properties window opens. In the General tab, click Print Test Page.
How do I get my HP Laserjet to print in color?
Change the color options
- From the software program, select the Print option.
- Select the product, and then click the Properties or Preferences button.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
- In the Color section, select Black & White or Color. note:
- Click the OK button to close the Document Properties dialog box.
How do I install HP toolbox?
To install the HP Smart App:
- Android, Apple iOS, iPadOS: Go to 123. hp.com from a browser on your phone or tablet.
- Windows 10: On your Windows 10 device, go to HP Smart (in English) to get the app from the Windows Store, and then follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the app.
How do I fix the color problem on my HP printer?
Methods to Fix HP Printer Not Printing Color Correctly
- Check Remaining Ink / Toner Levels & Replace Cartridge if Necessary.
- Adjust the Color Theme & Color Options.
- Check Any Damage on Your Printer’s Toner Cartridge (For Laser Printers)
- Check Your Printer’s Print Quality Report (For Laser Printers)
Why is there no option to print in color?
Check the Printing Preferences > Paper/Quality tab again (Devices and Printer > right-click your printer > Printing Preferences > Paper/Quality tab) and the Color option for B/W and Colored printing should now be there.
How do I open the toolbox on my HP printer?
Right-click the Printer icon on the Taskbar. Click Open Toolbox.
How do I maintain my HP printer?
Cleaning the ink cartridges
- Double-click the deskjet series icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the Services tab.
- Click Service this device.
- On the Device Services tab, click Clean the Print Cartridges.
- Click Clean.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish cleaning the print cartridges.
What is the HP printer Toolbox?
When you set up the printer, you also installed HP Toolbox, a maintenance utility that lets you check the machine’s diagnostics and fix several types of problems. The HP Toolbox, for example, cleans print cartridges, calibrates the printer and checks ink levels.