- 1 How do I fix Xerox printer printing blank pages?
- 2 Why does my Xerox printer print blank pages?
- 3 Why is my printer returning blank pages?
- 4 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 5 What to do if Epson printer is printing blank pages?
- 6 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 7 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 8 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 9 Why is my Epson printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 10 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
How do I fix Xerox printer printing blank pages?
Try these solutions
- Check the Original Document File for Blank Pages.
- Print Using CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS)
- Make Sure the Network Cable is Securely Connected to the Printer.
- Perform a Software Reset or a Power Off and Power On as Required.
Why does my Xerox printer print blank pages?
Xerox printer printing blank pages are one of the common technical problems, which appear in the printer normally when there is a low level of the ink/toner levels. Then you should check the ink/toner levels in your cartridge. Normally, it has fully depended after you last used the printer.
Why is my printer returning blank pages?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. Thus, if you replace your printer ink cartridges with new ones, everything will return to normal. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct. Make sure your document does not contain blank pages. If your printer software has a Preview option, you can check for blank pages before you print and remove them, if necessary.
What to do if Epson printer is printing blank pages?
Clean the blocked up Nozzles & printhead of your printer If your Epson printer is printing blank pages even after changing or refilling the ink cartridges. Then, you can simply check if it has any kind of clogging in its print head by commanding it to “print a nozzle check pattern”.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.
Why is my Epson printer not printing black when ink is full?
If the printer is printing black only, the Ink option in the printer driver may be set to Black instead of Color or a setting in the software may be set to print black only. Also, the print head nozzles may be clogged. Also, make sure you are using a genuine EPSON ink cartridge which has a white label on top of it.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.