- 1 Why is my Zebra printer printing extra blank labels?
- 2 How do I stop Zebra printer from printing blank labels?
- 3 Why is my label printing blank pages?
- 4 How do I reset my Zebra printer label?
- 5 How do you troubleshoot a Zebra label printer?
- 6 Why are my Dymo labels printing blank?
- 7 Why is my Dymo printer printing multiple labels?
- 8 What is dump mode Zebra printer?
- 9 Does Dymo run out of ink?
- 10 How do you reset a Dymo label printer?
- 11 How do I reset my Zebra zd620 printer?
- 12 How do I change the settings on my Zebra printer?
- 13 How do you reset a Zebra zt230 printer?
Why is my Zebra printer printing extra blank labels?
Why is my Zebra printer printing extra blank labels? The paper feed sensor is off, so you need to reset the printer.
How do I stop Zebra printer from printing blank labels?
You will need to go to:
- Click on Windows [Start].
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the Zebra Label Printer.
- Select “Printer Properties”.
- Click on [General].
- Click on [Preferences].
- Click on [Advance Setup].
- Click on [Miscellaneous] – Make sure that “KDU Repeat Prompt” is not ticked.
Why is my label printing blank pages?
The blank label problem occurs when this size is not correctly set in both places on the Printer Properties in Windows. Go to [Printers and Faxes] and right click the printer in question. Go to ” Properties General Printing Preferences Paper/Output Paper Size”. Check that the label size matches your actual labels.
How do I reset my Zebra printer label?
Hold down the forward feed button on the front panel. The indicator light will start a flash sequence: 1, 1-2, 1-2-3, and so on. When it flashes four times, release it. This resets the printer to factory defaults.
How do you troubleshoot a Zebra label printer?
To do this: turn the printer off, hold in the pause button, and turn the printer back on. Keep the pause button pressed until all the lights flash once. This will load 9999 test print labels into the printer. Release pause and you are ready for troubleshooting.
Why are my Dymo labels printing blank?
The printing of blank labels is often caused by a dirty sensor. See, labelwriters such as these operate by using thermal printing techniques. Essentially, they scan the label paper for those chemically-treated areas that darken as heat is applied.
Why is my Dymo printer printing multiple labels?
If your Dymo LabelWriter is feeding multiple labels with each print, there are two reasons why this may be occurring: The label spool is sitting loose in the printer. Feed the LabelWriter Cleaning Card through the printer 2 to 3 times. The Cleaning Card and its instructions are included with your printer.
What is dump mode Zebra printer?
Communications Diagnostic (Dump) Mode: Enable communications diagnostic with printer print on the label “Now in Dump”.
Does Dymo run out of ink?
Dymo LetraTag ink does not need replaced, as the machine does not use ink. Instead, it uses thermal transfer printing. If the print seems to fade, simply change the machine’s batteries, or clean the print head with the provided cleaning wand.
How do you reset a Dymo label printer?
Dymo LabelWriter Wireless – Resetting the Printer to Factory Default Settings
- Make sure the power is turned on.
- Using a pointed non-metal tool, press and hold the RESET button on the back of the printer for at least five seconds.
- After five seconds, release the RESET button to begin the printer reset.
How do I reset my Zebra zd620 printer?
Reset Printer Factory Defaults procedure with the User interface by following these steps:
- Turn OFF the printer.
- While turning ON the printer, press and hold PAUSE + FEED.
- Keep holding the PAUSE + FEED until the STATUS indicator is the only indicator lit.
How do I change the settings on my Zebra printer?
To change the label settings:
- Search on your Windows computer for the Control Panel and click on View Devices and Printers:
- Right-click the Zebra printer and go to Printing Preferences.
- Select the Stocks tab and then New.
- This allows you to enter different custom options for your label.
How do you reset a Zebra zt230 printer?
Hold FEED + PAUSE until the first control panel light turns off. this test. Performing this self test resets the network configuration to the factory default values.